True Beauty Birthday Card
Today I’m sharing with you a Birthday card made from the True Beauty stamp set and the Awash in Beauty Designer Series Paper. The Awash in Beauty DSP is another Beautiful paper by Stampin’ Up and you’ll find it and the True Beauty stamp set in the Annual Catalog. I like the way the stamp gives you a more organic look rather than a smooth stamp. I decided to highlight the Merry Merlot and Mossy Meadow colors to be more a Fall card than a Spring/Summer card. I don’t know about your family but my extended family has a lot of birthdays in September and October. I hope you enjoy this card and the simplicity of making it. Just add layers…
Let’s Get Started
- Fold your Merry Merlot Card base in half on the score line and burnish with you Bone Folder.
- Adhere your Awash in Beauty Designer Series Paper panel to the larger Balmy Blue panel. Add your Merry Merlot Ribbon to card about 2-1/2” from bottom of paper. Now adhere this to the Card Base front.
- Using White Cardstock stamp your “happy birthday” from the Happiness Abounds stamp set in Balmy Blue ink (Hint: use your Stamparatus to get a deeper and more solid color). Cut out with the die from the Labels Aglow Dies.
- Stamp the flower from the True Beauty stamp set in Merry Merlot ink and the double leaf in Mossy Meadow ink. Stamp a second flower to cut for the card inside and stamp the flower on the bottom left corner of the envelope. Cut out the flowers and leaves with the coordinating dies from the Organic Beauty Dies.
- Put your greeting over the ribbon using Seal or Tape. Apply Flower and Leaves with Dimensionals.
- Add a couple Brushed Brass Butterflies to card front. Adhere an Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewel to middle of flower and one to greeting.
- For the card inside stamp your saying from the Charming Sentiments stamp set in Balmy Blue ink onto White Cardstock. Adhere this piece to the Balmy Blue Cardstock then adhere to card inside. Using Seal attached the other flower to lower left corner of White Cardstock.
- Don’t forget to stamp one of the special stamps from the Limited-Edition Stamp set to the back of your card.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s Birthday.
True Beauty Card Recipe
- Merry Merlot: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” This is your card base
- Balmy Blue: 4-1/8” x 5-3/8” (card front), 4” x 5-1/4” (card inside)
- Basic White: Scraps for stamping flower, leaves and greetings, 3-3/4” x 5” card inside
- DSP: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”
- Stamps: Awash in Beauty, Charming Sentiments, Happiness Abounds
- Dies: Organic Beauty, Labels Aglow
- Cardstock/Paper: Merry Merlot, Balmy Blue, Basic White, Awash in Beauty Designer Series Paper
- Stampin Pads: Balmy Blue, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow
- Embellishments: Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Merry Merlot Ribbon
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors
Host Code is located on right hand side of web page
NEW REWARDS PROGRAM
To show you how much I appreciate you I want to let you know that I’ll be announcing a reward program soon. I need to finish figuring out all the details and what to call the reward points. I’m telling you this now because it will be retroactive to August 1st, 2022.
It will work like this: Rewards are my way of saying thank you to my loyal customers. You earn a one reward point for every $25 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products (does not include shipping and taxes) through me and can redeem for a $25 shopping spree when you reach 10 reward points. Points will will not have an expiration date but are only good to redeem with me. You must use my monthly Host Code to earn the reward points.
By the end of the month I’ll have full details for you. I’m telling you now so you don’t miss out on rewards when you use my Host Code. You’ll always find the current Host Code on the right hand side of my blog midway down. Make sure you keep track of your order amount, number and merchandise total.
*****Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards. Please also check that the Current Host Code is in the box when checking out.*****
September’s Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Spooky Kit
18 TREAT BOXES FOR THE HALLOWEEN SEASON
Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit for September is extra special because we’re giving you all the supplies you need to make 18 projects. Our Halloween boxes come in 3 different designs—that’s 6 of each kind! You can even mix and match the pieces to create your own spook-tacular designs.
HOLIDAY CRAFTING BROUGHT TO YOU
Our September Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit is all about Halloween, but make sure your subscription is up to date because our October and November kits keep the holiday season theme going with Christmas cards and gift tags! We don’t want to give too much away, but a little elf told us that these upcoming kits have even more exclusive, coordinating products to make holiday crafting a breeze!
ENTER TO WIN AN EXCLUSIVE PAPER PUMPKIN BLUETOOTH SPEAKER
To celebrate the season we’re doing a giveaway on social media starting 5 September at 9:00am (MT)! Simply follow @PaperPumpkin on Instagram or the Paper Pumpkin page on Facebook, like either post, and mention three friends in the comments for your chance to win one of two personalized JBL speakers. What better way to listen to our Paper Pumpkin playlists than on a Paper Pumpkin speaker? Be quick because the giveaway closes 8 September at 4:00pm (MT)! And make sure your customers also enter for their chance to win.
Subscribe to the August Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 August and 10 September at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.