Stampin’ Up Snowman Magic Bookmark & Video
Today I decided to do something different and make a Bookmark to share with you using the Snowman Magic Stamp Set and the Snowman Dies from the July to December Mini Catalog. The paper is Rings of Love which is one of the free items being offered for Sale-A-Bration through the end of the August with a qualifying order. I even did a quick video on how I made it. It was fun to make something different. I can think of a number of people who still read books and would enjoy having a new Bookmark. I might even slip one in with some of my Christmas Cards. I hope you enjoyed seeing how easy it is to make a Bookmark.
Let’s Get Started
- Adhere your Rings of Love DSP to the Thick White Cardstock. Punch the top with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (retired). If you don’t have this punch you can round the corners and using a hole punch to punch a hole for the ribbon.
- Stamp a Saying if desired to top of Bookmark. I used the All Bundled Up Stamp Set “You’re The Coolest”.
- Next, stamp the Snowman in Memento Black Ink onto White Cardstock. Using the same ink stamp his face and the buttons. With the Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Marker color the Snowman’s nose orange. Color the Holly stamp with Parakeet Party and Sweet Sorbet Stampin’ Markers then stamp onto White Cardstock. Cut both items out with the coordinating dies from the Snowman Dies.
- Cut the Tree out of Shaded Spruce Cardstock, the Hat and Bow Tie out of Black Cardstock and the Arms from Soft Suede Cardstock.
- For the “snow mountain” use a 2” x 2” piece of White Cardstock and the Large Layering Diorama to get a downward hill or you can just cut one with your scissors. Position your hill to determine where to put your Tree, Glue the Tree in place then Glue the “hill” to the bottom of the Bookmark.
- Using either Glue or Glue Dots, attached the Arms to the back of the Snowman. Adhere the Snowman next to Tree making sure the arms are not hanging over the side of Bookmark. I used Liquid Glue for the part that adhered to the snow hill and Glue Dots for rest to make him more level. Use 2 Glue Dots to add the Hat to Snowman (stack one glue dot on the other). Adhere Holly to Hat. Glue Bow Tie in place.
- Add Evening Evergreen Open Weave Ribbon to top of Bookmark.
And now you have a beautiful Bookmark to brighten someone’s day.
- Basic White Thick: 2” x 5-1/2”
- Basic White: Scraps
- Basic Black: Scraps
- Soft Suede: Scraps
- Rings of Love DSP: 2” x 5-1/2”
- Stamps: Snowman Magic, All Bundled Up
- Dies: Snowman Dies, Layering Diorama Dies
- Cardstock/Paper: Basic White Thick, Basic White, Black, Soft Suede, Rings of Love Designer Series Paper
- Stampin Pads: Night of Navy, Black Memento
- Embellishments: Evening Evergreen Open Weave Ribbon
- Stampin’ Markers: Stampin’ Write Markers In-Color 2022 – 2024, Regals Stampin’ Write Markers
- Adhesives: Glue Dots, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors
September’s Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Spooky Kit
18 TREAT BOXES FOR THE HALLOWEEN SEASON
Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit for September is extra special because we’re giving you all the supplies you need to make 18 projects. Our Halloween boxes come in 3 different designs—that’s 6 of each kind! You can even mix and match the pieces to create your own spook-tacular designs.
HOLIDAY CRAFTING BROUGHT TO YOU
Our September Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit is all about Halloween, but make sure your subscription is up to date because our October and November kits keep the holiday season theme going with Christmas cards and gift tags! We don’t want to give too much away, but a little elf told us that these upcoming kits have even more exclusive, coordinating products to make holiday crafting a breeze!
ENTER TO WIN AN EXCLUSIVE PAPER PUMPKIN BLUETOOTH SPEAKER
To celebrate the season we’re doing a giveaway on social media starting 5 September at 9:00am (MT)! Simply follow @PaperPumpkin on Instagram or the Paper Pumpkin page on Facebook, like either post, and mention three friends in the comments for your chance to win one of two personalized JBL speakers. What better way to listen to our Paper Pumpkin playlists than on a Paper Pumpkin speaker? Be quick because the giveaway closes 8 September at 4:00pm (MT)! And make sure your customers also enter for their chance to win.
Subscribe to the August Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 August and 10 September at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.