Soft Seedling So Grateful Card
The leaf in the Stampin’ Up! Soft Seedling stamp set has a beautiful stamp to it. I used the Baby Wipe Technique on this card for the Card front. For the stamp on the inside, I had thrown out my baby wipes already so I used my Daubers to ink the stamp. As you can see you get just as beautiful of results with either method you should use. I hope you have fun exploring which technique you enjoy the most for this stamp. You can find a video of the baby wipe technique that I posted in August, Perched in A Tree video and card, it starts at the 15 minute mark. If you make this card, I would love to see it. You can either email me the photo or post it to my Facebook page, Stamping with Bonnie-Lynn. Not only would this make a lovely Thanksgiving card but I know someone who would love this for a Birthday Card. I hope you enjoy the card.
Let’s Get Started
- Prepare the baby wipes first. Open them up and stack about 5 of them on a plastic or paper plate. Using the Ink Refills of Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry & Pumpkin Pie spread about 5 to 7 drops of each color around the wipes. Using Clear Block E for the leaf stamp, ink it up from the stamp pad you just made and stamp on the smaller Very Vanilla Cardstock. Make sure you hold the stamp down for 5 to 10 seconds to give the paper time to absorb the ink. White you wipes are still moist go ahead and stamp the leaf on your inside Very Vanilla panel and your envelope.
- Stamp the Greeting on the bottom left-hand side under the Leaf in Cajun Craze Ink.
- Using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool, lay your stamped Very Vanilla Cardstock in the upper left hand corner with the stamped imagine facing downward. On left side of the paper score either 3 times down the side starting with the mark closest to edge, then move to the next mark and then one more time. Now turn the paper so the opposite edge is against the corner and repeat the process. Both sides should now have 3 score lines. The top and bottom come next. Repeat the same steps only doing 2 score lines for the top and bottom. Adhere this panel to the 3-3/8” x 3-7/8” Cajun Craze. Set aside.
- Fold you Cajun Craze Card Base in half on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Grab your Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder and emboss the 3-7/8” x 5-1/8” panel of Very Vanilla Cardstock. Adhere to Crushed Curry Cardstock.
- Wrap you Ribbon around the middle you’re your Vanilla and Crushed Curry Panel taping the ends to the underside of the panel. You might want to add a Glue Dot to the underside of ribbon in the front middle to hold in place. Adhere this panel to your Cajun Craze Card Base.
- Add your Leaf Stamped section to Card Front using Dimensionals.
- Stamp a Saying to you inside Very Vanilla panel then adhere to Card Base inside.
- For the back of the card don’t forget to stamp a special stamp from the Limited-Edition stamp set.
And now you have a beautiful Fall card to brighten someone’s day.
- Cajun Craze: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” This is your card base, 3-3/8” x 3-7/8”
- Crushed Curry: 4-1/16” x 5-5/16”
- Very Vanilla: 3-7/8 x 5-1/8” emboss this one, 3-1/4” x 3-3/4” to stamp, 4” x 5-1/4” card inside
- Stamps: Soft Seedling
- Cardstock/Paper: Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla
- Stampin Pads: Cajun Craze
- Ink Refills: Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie
- Embossing Folder: Leaf Fall 3D
- Embellishments: Cherry Cobbler & Gold Ribbon 5-1/2”
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Paper Snip Scissors, Sponge Daubers
CURRENT HOST CODE
When placing an order please use the current Host Code and earn REWARD POINTS. Once you earn 10 reward points you will receive a $25 shopping credit from me. CLICK HERE for more details.
September’s Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Spooky Kit
LAST DAY TO ORDER SEPTEMBER 10TH
18 TREAT BOXES FOR THE HALLOWEEN SEASON
Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit for September is extra special because we’re giving you all the supplies you need to make 18 projects. Our Halloween boxes come in 3 different designs—that’s 6 of each kind! You can even mix and match the pieces to create your own spook-tacular designs.
HOLIDAY CRAFTING BROUGHT TO YOU
Our September Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit is all about Halloween, but make sure your subscription is up to date because our October and November kits keep the holiday season theme going with Christmas cards and gift tags! We don’t want to give too much away, but a little elf told us that these upcoming kits have even more exclusive, coordinating products to make holiday crafting a breeze!
ENTER TO WIN AN EXCLUSIVE PAPER PUMPKIN BLUETOOTH SPEAKER
To celebrate the season we’re doing a giveaway on social media starting 5 September at 9:00am (MT)! Simply follow @PaperPumpkin on Instagram or the Paper Pumpkin page on Facebook, like either post, and mention three friends in the comments for your chance to win one of two personalized JBL speakers. What better way to listen to our Paper Pumpkin playlists than on a Paper Pumpkin speaker? Be quick because the giveaway closes 8 September at 4:00pm (MT)! And make sure your customers also enter for their chance to win.
Subscribe to the August Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 August and 10 September at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
WEEKLY DEALS FROM STAMPIN’ UP!
SEPTEMBER 1 – 28TH
Every week in the month of September we’re offering a selection of discounted products. Discounts and product selection will vary from week to week.
- New products added each week on 1, 8, 15, and 22 September
- Promotion ends 28 September.
- Product options and discounts vary based on inventory availability.
- All order types qualify for this promotion (customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit.
- Get the most up-to-date product information on the online store beginning 1 September.
PERFECT PARTNER BUNDLES & DIES COMING SEPTEMBER 1st
Some things are great on their own but become epic when they are paired with something else: cereal and milk, toast and butter, Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers. We may be biased, but our favorite combo is our stamp sets and dies—and that’s what the Perfect Partners promotion is all about!
Stampin’ Up! has created six new dies that coordinate with stamp sets in the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog and the July–December 2022 Mini Catalog. These coordinating dies will only be available during this promotion and will not be offered in any catalog.
These stamp sets and dies are available separately or as a bundle. By buying the bundle, you will save 10% off the retail price. If you already have the stamp sets, you can purchase the dies separately too!
You can see the new die sets and find the details by clicking on this image to open the two page PDF flyer:
Starting 1 September 2022, customers can order these fun and festive dies and/or bundles. Dies coordinate with stamp sets from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog and the July–December 2022 Mini Catalog. These six new dies sets are only available for a limited time. Save 10% off when purchasing the bundle.