Daffodil Afternoon DSP Goes Away Soon
I used the Stampin’ Up! Daffodil Daydream Stamp Set Bundle to create my card to share today. This Card features the Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper which is only available through the Sale-a-bration Catalog which ends February 28th. When you place a $50 merchandise order you get to select a level one item, free, from the Sale-a-bration catalog.
Let’s Get Started
- Stamp the Daffodil Flower and Butterfly stamps on to piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock with Black Memento Ink
- Color the Flower with Stampin Blends. Use the Flirty Flamingo around the inside edge of flower then finish flower with dark and light Pale Papaya. Use both dark and light Mossy Meadow on the leaves. For a light look on leaves take your color lifter and rub the tip on the Mossy Meadow tip and then add that color to leaf. Color the Butterfly with Blends using Flirty Flamingo and Pale Papaya
- Fold the Thick Very Vanilla card base in half and burnish with Bone Folder
- Adhere the 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock to card base
- Adhere the ½” strip of DSP to the left side of Pear Pizzazz leaving an 1/8” border
- Adhere the larger piece of DSP to card front butting up to ½” strip
- Emboss 3-1/2” x 2” Very Vanilla with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder then wrap with Pale Papaya Ribbon and tie a bow. Adhere to card front with Dimensionals
- With the largest Circle Die from the Layering Circle Dies cut out a Pear Pizzazz Circle
- With the largest Scallop Die from the Layering Circle Dies cut out a Vellum Scallop
- Adhere Pear Pizzazz circle to card front using Dimensionals where the circle hangs over the embossed Very Vanilla
- Adhere Scallop Vellum over Pear Pizzazz circle and off set it. Use seal or tape so the flower can hide it as the adhesive will show throw vellum
- Adhere colored flower with seal or tape
- Stamp Greeting onto scrap of Very Vanilla and punch out with Taylor Tag Punch. See photo’s for how I positioned it and re-punched to make a smaller tag. Adhere to card front with Dimensionals
- Adhere Butterfly with Dimensionals to card front
- Stamp Greeting on 3-3/4” x 5” Very Vanilla Cardstock for inside in Mossy Meadow Ink
- Stamp the bottom on Very Vanilla with design in Pale Papaya. Adhere this to Pear Pizzazz Cardstock and then adhere to inside of card.
- Adhere Classic Matte Dots to card front.
- Add Wink of Stella to Flower.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
To print the directions, measurements and supply list please go to the the bottom of this blog post. You will see a button that says “Add All To Cart”. To the left of left and one line down you will see the words “Supply List”, click on those words and the complete directions should come up and be printed as a PDF. If it doesn’t please let me know and I can provide it for you. Thank you!
- Very Vanilla: 4-1/4” x 11” scored at 5-1/2”; 3-1/2” x 2”, 3-3/4” x 5” (inside), Scraps for greeting and flower.
- Pear Pizzazz: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”, 4” x 5-1/4” (inside), for Circle
- Vellum: for Scallop
- DSP: 3-1/2” x 5-1/4”, ½” x 5-1/4”
- Stamps: Daffodil Daydream, Easter Message (retired stamp)
- Dies: Daffodil Dies, Layered Circle Dies
- Punches: Taylor Tag Punch
- Cardstock/Paper: Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Vellum, Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- Stampin Pads: Mossy Meadow, Pale Papaya, Memento Black Ink
- Stampin Blends: Flirty Flamingo, Mossy Meadow, Pale Papaya, Blender Pen
- Embellishments: Classic Matte Dots, Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon, Wink of Stella
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Take Your Pick, Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Bone Folder, Paper Snip Scissors
Current Host Code: DHDUWRSM
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater of merchandise and receive a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
*****Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards.*****
SALE a-bration Going on Now!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now. There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 4 and February 28.
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are available as free items!
- Let me know if you have questions about how SALE-a-bration works.
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. To shop with me just click on the link to go to my Stampin’ Up! Store here: https://bonnielenke.stampinup.net/
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set, Calming Camellia, that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300 plus or a party with sales totaling $300 plus.
- Drop me an email at Bonnie@bonniestamps.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set.
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I would be happy to talk with you. You can also see additional information on my blog at https://bonnielenke.stampinup.net/join_now