Regal Reindeer Merry Christmas Easel Card & Video
Stampin’ Up Regal Reindeer Stamp Bundle is very regal indeed. This strong reindeer is very proud to be pulling Santa’s sleigh and would be happy to grace whatever card you design for him. Just look at how proudly he holds up that rack. And he’s waiting for you to add some festive color to him with Stampin’ Blends, Color Pencils or maybe by Water Coloring. Whatever method you choose for this guy you can’t go wrong. Today he asked for Stampin’ Blends and Color pencils combined plus a Fun Fold Card. And in case you need help, we did a video to guide your way. I hope you enjoy both the Card and the Video.
Let’s Get Started
- Stamp the Reindeer Stamp onto the 3-1/2” x 3-1/2” White Cardstock with Memento Black Ink. Color the Reindeer with the following Stampin’ Blends: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Grey Granite (antlers), Dark Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Sweet Sorbet dark or Real Red light. Cut out with the coordinating Reindeer Die.
- Stamp the Tree Stamp onto the 2-1/8” x 3-3/4” White Cardstock in Black Memento Ink. Color with Granny Apple Green and Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends. You can use the Color Lifter and Light Balmy Blue to do a tree well around the base of trees. You do this by lifting some Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blend Light onto the Color Lifter then apply that ink to the paper. This may take a few times of lifting (or kissing) the ink onto the Color Lifter. Adhere to Evening Evergreen 2-1/4” x 3-7/8”.
- Fold the Evening Evergreen Cardstock on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder. This is your Card Base.
- Next fold the Pear Pizzazz Cardstock on the 5” score line then fold in the opposite direction on the 2-1/2” score line. Burnish with Bone Folder. Adhere the 5-1/4” half to the Evening Evergreen Card Base with the Easel Fold at the bottom of the card.
- Adhere the Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper to the Pear Pizzazz Cardstock on the large panel and the front 2-1/2” panel.
- For best result add Tear & Tape to the back of the Tree Panel, just the bottom 1” to 1-1/4″ before adding the “snow”. Using the Snowfall Accents Puff Paint apply to tree in thin lines where you want snow. Make sure to shake the bottle good first. After adding the Snowfall Puff Paint, use your heat tool to dry the paint. As the paint dries it will puff up. Repeat as desired. Now adhere to front 2-1/2” panel that you just added the DSP to in prior step.
- The Reindeer will go on next with Dimensionals on this front panel.
- For a shiny greeting in Evening Evergreen Ink do the following steps: Swipe the White Cardstock with the embossing buddy. Stamp Greeting in Evening Evergreen Ink onto White Cardstock using the Stamparatus. Clean the stamp without removing the stamp or the White Cardstock. Now re-stamp the greeting using VersaMark Ink. Spread Clear Embossing Powder over the Greeting, Heat with Heat Tool until the powder melts and the lettering looks glossy. Cut the Greeting out with the Stylish Shapes Die, the long thin one.
- With a piece of Evening Evergreen Cardstock cut out the thicker, longer matching Stylish Shape Die that matches the one you use to cut out the “Merry Christmas”. Adhere the “Merry Christmas” to this then add to the top of the long part of Card Front with Dimensionals.
- Embellishments: Three Gold Festive Pearls will go onto the red Reindeer collar. Add them over the bells. Add Adhesive Backed Snowflakes (retired) around the trees.
- For the card inside, Stamp the saying in Evening Evergreen Ink onto White Cardstock. Using the 2nd Reindeer stamp the front half of him onto the bottom left corner in Soft Suede Ink. Adhere to inside.
- Stamp the same half of Reindeer on the bottom left-hand corner of the Envelope in Soft Suede Ink.
- Don’t forget to use the Limited-Edition stamp set to stamp a “Made with Love” stamp on the back of the Card Base in Evening Evergreen Ink.
And now you have a beautiful Christmas card to brighten someone’s Christmas Season.
- Evening Evergreen: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” This is your card base. 2-1/4” x 3-7/8”
- Pear Pizzazz: 4” x 10-1/4”, Scored at 2-1/2” and 5”
- Basic White: 3-1/4” x 3-1/4” 2-1/8” x 3-3/4”, 4” x 5-1/4” card inside
- DSP: 3-3/4” x 5”, 3-3/4” x 2-1/4”
- Stamps: Regal Reindeer, Limited-Edition
- Dies: Reindeer Dies, Stylish Shapes
- Cardstock/Paper: Evening Evergreen, Pear Pizzazz, Basic White, Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper
- Stampin Pads: Evening Evergreen, VersaMark
- Stampin’ Blends: Soft Suede with Crumb Cake, Grey Granite, Daffodil Delight, Real Red or Sweet Sorbet, Granny Apple Green, Mossy Meadow and Color Lifter.
- Embellishments: Festive Pearls, Adhesive Backed Snowflakes (retired), Snowfall Accents Puff Paint
- Others: Stampin Emboss Powders – Basics (Black, Clear & White)
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Heat Tool, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors
July to December Mini Catalog Plus Sale-a-bration
The July to December Mini Catalog is my favorite Catalog of the year and now you can share in the excitement of it. Not only that it’s Sale-a-bration time. With every $50 of Merchandise you order during July & August you get to select FREE ITEMS from the Sale-a-bration Catalog. It doesn’t get more exciting than this. Click Here to Shop the Mini Catalog.
Current Host Code: W9AGNGQR
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater of merchandise and receive a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
*****Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards. Please also check that the Current Host Code is in the box when checking out.*****
SWEET SUNFLOWERS AUGUST 2022 PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Subscribe July 11 – August 10 | August 2022 Sweet Sunflowers Paper Pumpkin Kit
Here comes the sun(flower) for a crafting experience you won’t forget! The Sweet Sunflowers Paper Pumpkin Kit has so much in store—elegant watercolor designs hand-crafted by our in-house artists, TWO Classic Stampin’ Spots for a Two-Step stamping experience, and the all-new twist technique to make your floral designs come alive with depth and detail!
Plus earn free Sale-a-bration merchandise with a qualifying order through August 31st, 2022.