WAVE OF INSPIRATION Z FOLD CARD & VIDEO
I used the Stampin’ Up! Wave of Inspiration Bundle that is just available on March 1st. This Stamp Set and Dies will also be in the new annual catalog May 2nd. The Waves of The Ocean Designer Series Paper, Blue Foils and Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels are only available while supplies last. I love the paper but the Blue Foils and Rhinestone Jewels are some blue and perfect. This complete suite was a must have for me with as much as I love the ocean. Since the items do not come online till March 1st I’m posting a couple pictures for you the items.
Let’s Get Started:
There is a video of this card on YouTube showing how to assemble the card. Scroll down to VIDEO BUTTON.
- Fold the card base of the score lines as shown in picture 1 below.
- Adhere the two Ombre Specialty paper panels to the middle and right (section 2 & 3) side of card base (inside card).Stamp the inside greeting on the piece of 3-1/4” x 4-1/4” Basic White card stock and cut out with the Stitched Rectangle Die that best fits the paper. Adhere to large piece of Ombre Specialty paper on the right side of card base.
- Stamp the pelican on the logs in Night of Navy ink onto Basic White card stock and cut out with matching die. With the same die cut one out of Night of Navy card stock and adhere this underneath and offset of the stamped imagine.
- Adhere a 2-1/2” x 5-1/4” piece of double-sided adhesive to backside of a piece of Coastal Cabana Foil. Using the ocean wave die (doesn’t matter which one) cut one out of the Coastal Cabana Foil on the Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine. Cut some birds out of the left-over foil.
- Adhere the Waves of the Ocean DSP to Coastal Cabana panel.
- Adhere the Ocean Wave Foil from step 5 onto the bottom left side corner (this had the double-sided adhesive on it).
- Adhere the pelican to card front with Dimensionals.
- Adhere the foil birds to card front (these also have the double-sided adhesive on them).
- Adhere the Coast Cabana to the card base. This is done by putting double sided tape on the left side (section 1) panel (see picture below). Fold the card base so it’s close then adhere the Coastal Cabana to it so that it covers the complete base.
- Stamp the Pelican on the envelope front and/or add DSP to envelope flap.
And now you have a beautiful and fun card to brighten someone’s day.
- Real Red: 4-1/4” x 11” scored at 5-1/2”, 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”, 2-1/2” x 5-1/2” or scraps
- Basic White: 3-3/8” x 4-7/8”, 4 x 5-1/4” (inside), 1-1/2” x 2” scrap
- Silver Foil: 1-1/2” x 2”
- Stamps: Gumball Greetings, Nothing Better Than, Happiest of Birthdays
- Dies: Gumball Machine Dies, Stitched Rectangle
- Cardstock/Paper: Real Red, Basic White, Silver Foil Basic White Envelope
- Stampin Pads: Real Red, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green
- Embellishments: Matte Black Dots, Frosted Beads Assortment
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal, Glue Dot
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Take Your Pick, Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Clear Blocks in assorted sizes, Bone Folder
Current Host Code: 747HZQ9S
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater of merchandise and receive a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. *****Please check side bar on Home Page for Current Host Code*****
*****Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards.*****
Only 4 Days Left to Earn Free Stamps or DSP
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now. There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 4 and February 28.
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are available as free items!
- Let me know if you have questions about how SALE-a-bration works.
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. To shop with me just click on the link to go to my Stampin’ Up! Store here: https://bonnielenke.stampinup.net/
JOIN ONLY 4 DAYS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS DEAL
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I would be happy to talk with you. You can also see additional information on my blog at https://bonnielenke.stampinup.net/join_now