Stampin’ Up Hello Harvest Beyond Grateful Card & Video
Stampin’ Up Hello Harvest stamp set offers many options for making our Fall and/or Thanksgiving Cards. Fall is my favorite time of the year. Seeing the weather change from hot to just right, the garden is full of yummy vegetables and my pumpkins are ready to harvest to make fresh baked pumpkin pies. There is so much to be thankful for. I love to send cards to those special in my life to let them know I’m thankful for them.
I’m Beyond Grateful that we can make cards that are simple to die cut and the stamping is easy. This is the perfect card for beginners yet beautiful to entice the advance card crafter. Plus, you get a great pumpkin stamp to color with your favorite coloring method along with a beautiful Flower Swag. The Hello Harvest Bundle is one you can be Beyond Grateful for. Don’t forget to mail your cards once you them. I also would love to see a picture of the cards you make.
Let’s Get Started
- Fold Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock in half on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder. This is your Card Base.
- Use the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder to emboss the Very Vanilla panel. Adhere to Card Front with your favorite adhesive.
- Adhere the Crushed Curry Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper to center of Card Front.
- With the Fabulous Frames and the Cut & Emboss Machine cut the large frame out of the Metallic Cooper or Bronze Foil. Adhere to frame the Gingham Cottage DSP using Foam Strips.
- Cut out the Pumpkin and Stem with the Rustic Pumpkin Dies. Cardstock is Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive. Using a Sponge Dauber sponge Pumpkin Pie Ink to all edges of Pumpkin pieces. To make stem look more realistic add a little Soft Sued Ink lightly to top of it with Sponge Dauber.
- Stamp 3 Leaves, one each in Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry and Old Olive Inks on Very Vanilla Cardstock. Cut out with Coordinating Die. Emboss the 3 leaves with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere the Cherry Cobbler Leaf with Glue Dots to right side.
- Adhere the large Pumpkin Piece by placing tape on each side leaving the middle top free for stem to fit under. Attached the second Pumpkin piece with Glue Dots. Next, using Glue Dots slip the large end of Stem under the Pumpkin top.
- For the Pumpkin Vines apply a piece of Adhesive Sheets to the Old Olive Cardstock then cut out the 3 Vines. Apply to Pumpkin.
- Finished adhering the Leaves to Card Front with Glue Dots or a piece of Tape/Seal down the middle of back.
- Stamp the greeting from Charming Sentiments in Versamark on a scrap of Very Vanilla Cardstock. Make sure you use the Embossing Buddy first over the paper. Emboss with Copper Embossing Powder and Heat Tool until powder is melted. Cut out with the Coordinating Die. Apply to Card Front with Dimensionals.
- Tie a double Bow with the Crumb Cake Twine from the Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack.
- To finish the card inside stamp the Saying in Soft Suede Ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock. Stamp the Flower from the Hello Harvest set in Crushed Curry Ink, adhere to Crushed Curry panel and then adhere to card inside. Also stamp the Flower in Curry Ink for the Envelope.
Using the “Limited-Edition Stamp from the Limited-Edition Stamp Set, stamp it in Soft Suede Ink on the back bottom of the card base back.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
- Very Vanilla Thick: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”, this is your card base
- Very Vanilla: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”, Scraps, 4” x 5-1/4” card inside
- Pumpkin Pie: Scraps
- Old Olive: Scraps
- Gingham Cottage DSP: 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”
- Stamps: Hello Harvest, Charming Sentiments
- Dies: Rustic Pumpkin, Fabulous Frames, Sentiment Silhouettes
- Cardstock/Paper: Very Vanilla Thick, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper
- Stampin Pads: Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Versamark
- Embossing Folder: Leaf Fall 3D, Timeworn Type 3D
- Others: Stampin Emboss Powders – Metallic (Gold, Silver & Copper), Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors, Embossing Additions Tool Kit, Heat Tool
SWEET SUNFLOWERS AUGUST 2022 PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Subscribe July 11 – August 10 | August 2022 Sweet Sunflowers Paper Pumpkin Kit
Here comes the sun(flower) for a crafting experience you won’t forget! The Sweet Sunflowers Paper Pumpkin Kit has so much in store—elegant watercolor designs hand-crafted by our in-house artists, TWO Classic Stampin’ Spots for a Two-Step stamping experience, and the all-new twist technique to make your floral designs come alive with depth and detail!
Plus earn free Sale-a-bration merchandise with a qualifying order through August 31st, 2022.
Current Host Code: W9AGNGQR
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater of merchandise and receive a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
*****Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards. Please also check that the Current Host Code is in the box when checking out.*****