Hello Harvest and Rustic Harvest DSP Card
Stampin’ Up! Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper is so gorgeous and makes beautiful cards all on it’s on. For this card I just cut a piece of DSP, butterfly already on it, a ribbon and a greeting and I was all done. You just can’t beat this paper. For this project I preferred to cut my layers a little larger using the 1/16th measurements on some. I wanted the Designer Series Paper to show the most.
During the months of November and most of December I plan on sharing Christmas Cards and hopefully some easy gift projects with you. If there is anything in particular you would like to see please let me know. If I have the supplies to do it I’ll give it my best shot.
I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it. Don’t forget to mail your cards out or maybe donate some as there are always places looking for some beautiful cards.
Let’s Get Started
- Fold your Card Base in half on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder.
- With your favorite Adhesive add your Crushed Curry layer to the Card Front then add the Designer Series Paper on top of the Crushed Curry.
- Tape a piece of Natural Woven 1/2” Ribbon to Card Front (I was out of the Natural Woven so just grabbed a retire ribbon that closely matched the color)
- Heat Emboss your greeting from the Hello Harvest stamp set in white embossing powder on Early Espresso Cardstock using your Heat Tool and the New Embossing Addition Tool Kit. Cut out with a Deckled Rectangle and adhere to Ribbon with Dimensionals.
- For the inside stamp your Saying (from the retired stamp set Gather Together) in Mossy Meadow Ink onto White Cardstock. Add a piece of Rustic Harvest DSP to the bottom. Adhere this to a piece of Crushed Curry Cardstock then adhere to card inside.
- The Envelope was finished with a piece of the Rustic Harvest DSP glued onto the Flap and trimmed.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
- Crumb Cake: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” Card Base
- Crushed Curry: 4-1/16” X 5-5/16” card front, 4” x 5-1/4” for inside card
- Early Espresso: 3” x 1-3/4”
- Basic White: 3-3/4” x 5” for inside card
- Rustic Harvest DSP: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8” card front, 3-3/4” x 7/8” for inside card, 6” x 2-3/8” for envelope flap
- Stamps: Hello Harvest, Gather Together (retired)
- Dies: Rustic Pumpkin Dies, Deckled Rectangles
- Cardstock/Paper: Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Basic White, Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- Stampin Pads: Mossy Meadow, VersaMark
- Embellishments: Natural Woven 1/2” Ribbon, Basic Embossing Powders (white)
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors, Heat Tool, Embossing Addition Tool Kit
CURRENT HOST CODE: ZU2TGXSX
Earn Reward Points quickly for a $25 Credit
When placing an order please use the current Host Code* and earn REWARD POINTS. Once you earn 10 reward points you will receive a $25 shopping credit from me. CLICK HERE for more details.
*NEWEST HOST CODE is always located on the right side of webpage midway down.
Paper Pumpkin – November’s Kit
When autumn rolls around, do you start thinking about cozy Christmas crafting projects? This November, Paper Pumpkin delivers this and more with its one-of-a-kind, holiday-themed crafting experience. This festive kit includes 12 fun, sparkly gift tags and (as always!) an exclusive stamp set—plus everything you need for a successful holiday crafting experience.
SAVE TIME WITH AN ALL-INCLUSIVE CHRISTMAS TAG KIT
Our From the North Pole Kit is a great way to add a DIY touch to this year’s holiday gifting and still save so much time! This kit has everything you need to make 12 sparkling, handmade tags—without the fuss!
Need unique Christmas packaging to round out your gifting? We’ve got you covered with our exclusive North Pole Sacks add-on. Keep reading to learn more!
Subscribe to the November Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 October and 10 November at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.