Decorated with Happiness Snowflake Vellum Card
The Decorated with Happiness Christmas Stamp Set is a gem just waiting for you. This stamp set was the featured set for an online training class I took so I had plenty of opportunity to use it and I had so much fun with it. The possibilities are numerous with it and I can’t wait to play with it more. I don’t consider selling Stampin’ Up products work, well maybe doing videos are 😊. Who wouldn’t love a job or hobby of being creative with stamps and paper. I also discovered how beautiful the Snowflake Specialty Vellum is.
Let’s Get Started
- Cut all your paper with the measurements under the “cardstock” heading.
- Fold you Evening Evergreen on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Adhere your Soft Succulent Cardstock 4-1/16th” x 5-5/16th” to Card Front.
- Snowflake Specialty Vellum goes on next. Use Glue Dots and place them under the flocked areas on the design so they don’t show through the paper.
- Cut a Pine Branch out of Soft Succulent Cardstock with the Decorated Pine Dies. Adhere to Card Front with Glue Dots, Liquid Glue or by using an Adhesive Sheet on the Cardstock before cutting.
- Stamp the long ornament in Smoky Slate Ink on White Cardstock. I highly suggest you use gray in Memento Ink if you have it since you’re coloring with Stampin’ Blends. If not you can stamp in Black Memento if you don’t want to take the chance of the ink smearing with using the Smoky Slate. Use your Stampin’ Blends, Fresh Freesia to color the ornament and Smoky Slate to color the little top on the ornament. Cut out with the Coordinating Die. Apply to Card Front with a Glue Dot at the top and a Dimensional at the bottom middle of ornament.
- Stamp you Greeting in VersaMark on Evening Evergreen Cardstock then Heat Emboss in White. Cut out with the smallest Stitched Rectangle Die. Adhere to bottom left of Card Front with Dimensionals.
- Add some of the Soft Succulent “Festive Pearls” to Card Front.
- Using the Soft Succulent 3/8” Open Weave Shear Ribbon to Card Front with a Glue Dot. Tie the Bow with a double bow.
- For the inside I added a layer of Soft Succulent Cardstock 4” x 5-1/4”. On a piece of White Cardstock I stamped the saying in Evening Evergreen Ink, stamped the little pine bough in Soft Succulent Ink at the top left and bottom right. Stamp the ornament in Smoky Slate and color with Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Blend. Adhere to the Soft Succulent panel.
- The envelope was finished by stamping the pine bough in Soft Succulent and the ornament in Smoky Slate followed by color the ornament with Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Blend. Tip: put a piece of scratch paper inside the envelope to absorb the Stampin’ Blend Ink so it doesn’t soak through to back of envelope.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s Christmas.
- Evening Evergreen: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” This is your card base, 2-1/2” x 2” for greeting
- Soft Succulent: 4-1/16th x 5-5/16th for card front, 4” x 5-1/4” for card inside
- Basic White: Scraps for stamping, 3-1/2” x 4-3/4” card inside
- Snowflake Specialty Vellum: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”
- Stamps: Decorated with Happiness, Merriest Moment (greeting for card on Video came from this set)
- Dies: Decorated Pine Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Cardstock/Paper: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Basic White, Snowflake Specialty Vellum Paper
- Stampin Pads: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Smoky Slate, VersaMark
- Stampin’ Blends: Fresh Freesia, Smoky Slate
- Embellishments: Festive Pearls, 3/8” Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon
- Others: Basic Emboss Powders – Basics (Black, Clear & White), Heat Tool, Embossing Additions Tool Kit
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors
CURRENT HOST CODE FOR REWARD POINTS
When placing an order please use the current Host Code and earn REWARD POINTS. Once you earn 10 reward points you will receive a $25 shopping credit from me. CLICK HERE for more details.
WEEKLY DEALS FROM STAMPIN’ UP!
ENDS SEPTEMBER 28TH
NEW DEALS TODAY
Every week in the month of September we’re offering a selection of discounted products. Discounts and product selection will vary from week to week. Promotion ends September 28th.