Artistically Inked Hello Card
Stampin’ Up! Artistically Inked Bundle is the one I selected for a challenge I was given. The Challenge was to use 3 of the following colors: Calypso Coral, Pale Papaya, Granny Apple Green, Parakeet Party or Basic Grey. For the last month I had been working on nothing but Autumn and Christmas Cards so the colors alone where a challenge to my thinking at that moment.
I looked at the current stamps I had, they’re kept in alphabetical order, so it didn’t take long to realize that Artistically Inked was perfect for this challenge. And I even managed 4 of the colors. There was like 8 challenges on the training class I was doing that Saturday and it was the first time I had partaken of something in this format. It was a blast; I will do it again. The result for you is a pretty and simple card that can be used for many different occasions.
Let’s Get Started
- Fold the Card Base in half on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Adhere the Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper to your Card Front with your favorite adhesive.
- Stamp the large flower image in Calypso Coral onto one of the white panels and then again in Pale Papaya. Stamp the center in each image with the opposite color of the flower. Stamp the double leaf and single leaf images in Granny Apple Green Ink. Cut out all images with the coordinating dies from the Artistic Dies. Stamp the “Hello” stamp in Basic Grey with enough room around it to cut it out with the smallest Stitched Rectangle Die.
- Attach the Calypso Coral Flower to upper left-hand corner with Seal or Glue Dots and the Pale Papaya Flower with Dimensionals. Add the leaves with Glue Dots.
- Using Dimensionals add the greeting next.
- Add three Classic Matte Dots in Grey, one in upper left corner and two in the bottom right corner.
- For the inside stamp the large flower in Pale Papaya Ink in the bottom right corner with a Calypso Coral center. Mask the flower off and stamp the leaves in Granny Apple Green Ink. Adhere to inside.
- The envelope I stamped the flower in Pale Papaya Ink and the Center in Calypso Coral.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
- Basic Grey: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” This is your card base.
- Basic White: (2) 4” x 5-1/4” one for your stamping and one for card inside
- Gingham Cottage DSP: 5-1/2” x 4”
- Stamps: Artistically Inked
- Dies: Artistic Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Cardstock/Paper: Basic Grey, Basic White, Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper
- Stampin Pads: Calypso Coral, Pale Papaya, Granny Apple Green, Basic Grey
- Embellishments: Classic Matte Dots
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors
CURRENT HOST CODE
Earn Reward Points quickly for a $25 Credit
When placing an order please use the current Host Code and earn REWARD POINTS. Once you earn 10 reward points you will receive a $25 shopping credit from me. CLICK HERE for more details.
October Paper Pumpkin Kit Ho Ho Ho
‘Tis the season to make your own Christmas cards with the Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit contains whimsical designs of Santa and his reindeer in a classic Christmas color palette which is sure to match various styles of holiday décor and look great on mantles everywhere.
Each kit contains enough supplies to create 9 festive cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. These cards are sure to bring the warm holiday spirit.
And word from the North Pole is that this kit coordinates with next month’s Paper Pumpkin tag kit and the special add-on product! With so much coordination between products, you’ll have a breeze at creating a cohesive look for all your holiday gifting needs. Make this season the most wonderful time of the year for your loved ones—and for yourself!
Subscribe to the October Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 September and 10 October at paperpumpkin.com!