Nothing Better than Chocolate, Coffee & Cocktails…
What a fun Birthday Card to make for a loved one and/or friend, and who doesn’t love chocolate, coffee or cocktails? I’ve never been a big fan of large word stamps until I recently saw a card made with this one from the Happiest of Birthdays stamp set. I love the font of this stamp and can see it appearing in many cards. And now having the Stamparatus to make sure I get the perfect appearance every time makes it so much easier to use.
Let’s Get Started:
Card base – fold the Bermuda Bay on the score line, burnish with bone folder.
Adhere Granny Apple Green to card front.
Stamp greeting on Basic White Cardstock with Mango Melody Ink using your Stamparatus. Adhere to card front.
Stamp the cocktail stamp from the Nothing Better Than stamp set on a scrap of Basic White cardstock in Memento Black Ink. Stamp the liquid/ice stamp in Granny Apple Green Ink inside the class. Stamp the corresponding stamp for the fruit and umbrella or grab a Stampin Blend and color them in. Cut out with die and attached to card front with dimensionals.
Stamp the 4 inside Basic White panels. The words “Coffee” and “Chocolate” are in Soft Suede. “Cocktails” in Bermuda Bay Ink. Greetings on the 2 panels as shown in picture are stamped in Bermuda Bay ink.
Pictures on white panels: Coffee cup outline is Soft Suede and fill color is Bermuda Bay, steam color is Memento Black ink. Cocktails outline is Memento Black ink, fill color on drink is Mango Melody, citrus slice on cup is Granny Apple Green. Umbrella fill color is Bermuda Bay. Chocolate outline is stamped in Soft Suede. Fill is Soft Suede that has been stamp off lightly one time before stamping chocolates.
Adhere each stamped basic white panel to a panel of Mango Melody.
Assemble inside. Adhere remaining 2 pieces of DSP to each side on the inside.
Adhere the Granny Apple Green strip by placing adhesive only on the far left and far right “scored sections”. Click on the green strip above to see tape placement. Remember that the center “pops out”. Line up the center score line with the center fold of the card.
Attached stamped layers to each section of the strip.
- Bermuda Bay: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Granny Apple Green: 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″ (front panel), 1” x 11”, scored at 2-3/4”, 5-1/2” and 8-1/4”
- Basic White: 4-3/4” x 3-1/2” (front), (4 pieces) 2” x 2-1/2”
- Mango Melody: (4 pieces) 2-1/8” x 2-5/8”
- DSP: (2 pieces) 4” x 5-1/4”
- Stamps: Nothing Better Than, Happiest of Birthdays
- Cardstock/Paper: Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Basic White. Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- Stampin Pads – Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Soft Suede. Memento Black
- Embellishments: Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Take Your Pick, Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine or Paper Snips Scissors, Stamparatus, Bone Folder
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater of merchandise and receive a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
*****Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards.*****
SALE a-bration Going on Now!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now. There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 4 and February 28.
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are available as free items!
- Let me know if you have questions about how SALE-a-bration works.
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. To shop with me just click on the link to go to my Stampin’ Up! Store here: https://bonnielenke.stampinup.net/
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set, Calming Camellia, that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300 plus or a party with sales totaling $300 plus.
- Drop me an email at Bonnie@bonniestamps.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set.
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I would be happy to talk with you. You can also see additional information on my blog at https://bonnielenke.stampinup.net/join_now