Friendly Hello A Sale-a-bration Free Item
This is probably my favorite stamp set from Sale-a-bration ever and the fact that the gorgeous Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper comes with it makes it all the better. You can earn the Friendly Hello stamp set and the Friendly Hello DSP FREE with a $100 Merchandise order from Stampin’ Up! And if you take advantage of this offer please share with me what you create. Would be a perfect Thank you or Thinking of you card too.
Let’s Get Started
- Fold your card base in half on the score line, burnish with Bone Folder.
- Adhere your DSP to the Black Cardstock.
- Wrap Gingham Ribbon around the DSP/Black Cardstock combo and tie a bow. Adhere to card base.
- Stamp the bird imagine onto a piece of Basic White cardstock with Black Memento Ink. Color with Stampin Blends, your favorite Alcohol Markers or color pencils.
- Cut out with Layering Circle Die.
- Using the Encircled in Beauty Dies, die cut one out of Petal Pink Cardstock. Adhere to card front using Stampin Seal or liquid glue.
- Adhere the Bird image you colored to the Petal Pink cardstock you just put on card front.
- Stamp your greeting onto the smaller piece of Basic Black Cardstock with VersaMark, sprinkle solidly with Stampin white embossing powder and then heat up till melted with a heat tool.
- Adhere greeting to card front with dimensionals over the ribbon on the right side of card.
- Apply 3 Classic Matte Dots to card front around the bird.
- Adhere a piece of DSP on the left side of the Basic White panel. Stamp greeting in Black Memento ink and adhere to card inside.
- Stamp flowers from Friendly Hello onto front of envelope in Petal Pink ink.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
- Petal Pink: 4-1/4” x 11” scored at 5-1/2”, 4” x 4”
- Basic Black: 4” x 5-1/4”, 1-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Basic White: 4 x 5-1/4”, 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- DSP: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Stamps: Friendly Hello, Special Moments (both available through Sale-a-bration)
- Dies: Encircled in Beauty, Stitched Rectangle and Layered Circles
- Cardstock/Paper: Petal Pink, Basic White, Basic Black, Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- Stampin Pads: Petal Pink, Memento Black Ink, VersaMark
- Stampin Blends: Petal Pink, Smoky Slate
- Embellishments: Classic Matte Dots, Black & White ¼” Gingham Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Wink of Stella
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Take Your Pick, Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine, Heat Tool, Stamparatus or Block D, Bone Folder, Paper Snip Scissors
February Host Code: DHDUWRSM
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater of merchandise and receive a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
*****Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards.*****
SALE a-bration Going on Now!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now. There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 4 and February 28.
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are available as free items!
- Let me know if you have questions about how SALE-a-bration works.
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. To shop with me just click on the link to go to my Stampin’ Up! Store here: https://bonnielenke.stampinup.net/
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set, Calming Camellia, that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300 plus or a party with sales totaling $300 plus.
- Drop me an email at Bonnie@bonniestamps.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set.
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I would be happy to talk with you. You can also see additional information on my blog at https://bonnielenke.stampinup.net/join_now