Share A Milkshake Sundae Card
Today I’m sharing Stampin’ Up! Share A Milkshake Bundle. Not only does it look yummy, it’s being carried over to the new catalog. This is a fun set, great for birthday cards and easy to use.
I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I enjoyed making and sharing it with you.
Let’s Get Started
- Fold the White Cardstock in half on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Adhere Country Gingham Designer Series Paper to card front.
- Cut the 4-1/4” x 3” White Cardstock with the Deckled Rectangle of about the same size and emboss with the dot Basic 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to card front.
- Cut the lattice die out of Crumb Cake Cardstock. Adhere to card front with 2 Glue Dots where the sundae will cover them.
- Cut the sundae dish and spoon out of Silver Foil Speciality Pack. Adhere dish to card front making sure to leave space at the top for ice cream to go under it.
- Stamp the small ice cream stamp in Mint Macaron Ink and one in Crumb Cake Ink. Color the Mint Macaron ice cream white spots with a brown marker. Adhere first layer of ice cream under the top of dish leaving with tape place at the back bottom of the ice cream. Using tape on the back of the other ice cream, slip it under the first scoop.
- Stamp a cherry in Real Red Ink and add to ice cream with a Glue Dot. Cut a small piece of the “fudge topping” from a scrap of Early Espresso Cardstock and adhere to bottom layer of ice cream. Add the spoon with a Glue Dot on the back of the bottom of spoon and slip between the two layers of ice cream.
- Cut the heart die out of Real Red Ink and add to card front with Glue Dots.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” in Smoky Slate Ink on White Cardstock, add to card front with Dimensionals.
- For the inside stamp the saying in Mint Macaron Ink on White Cardstock. On the bottom left corner stamp the dish in Smoky Slate Ink then a scoop of ice cream in Crumb Cake Ink. Stamp the spoon in Smoky Slate Ink so the end of spoon is on the ice cream. Cherry is stamped in Real Red Ink. Layer this White Cardstock onto a layer of Mint Macaron Cardstock and adhere to inside of card.
- Finish the front bottom of Envelope with a dish of ice cream just as you did the sundae for card inside.
And now you have a yummy card to brighten someone’s day. Happy Stamping!
- Basic White Thick: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” (card base)
- Basic White: 4-1/4” x 3” (card front), 3-1/4” x 1-1/2” (saying), 5” x 3-3/4” (inside), 2” x 3” for stamping
- Crumb Cake: 3-1/2” x 2-1/2” (lattice)
- Mint Macaron: 4” x 5-1/4” (inside)
- Real Red: Scrap (hearts)
- Early Espresso: Scrap (fudge)
- Silver Foil Specialty Pack: 2” x 2” (dish & spoon)
- Country Gingham Designer Series Paper: 5-3/8” x 4-1/8” (card front)
- Stamps: Share A Milkshake, Go to Greeting
- Dies: Share A Milkshake, Deckled Rectangle
- Cardstock/Paper: Basic White Thick, Basic White, Mint Macaron, Country Gingham, Early Espresso, Real Red, Silver Foil Specialty Pack
- Stampin Pads: Crumb Cake, Macaron Mint, Real Red, Smoky Slate
- Embossing Folder: 3D Basic Embossing Folder Dots
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors
2023-2024 Annual Catalog Paper Share
Last Day to Order April 30th
Do you want all of the gorgeous new designer papers in the Stampin’ Up! 2023-2024 Annual Catalog but can’t afford everything? I’m doing a Designer Series Paper Share! What is a Paper Share you ask? It’s a sample of each of the new Designer Series Papers from the Stampin’ Up! 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. If you were to purchase all of the DSP in the new Annual Catalog, it would cost you over $320.00 plus shipping and tax.
I’m offering 4 different options for you to choose from to fit your budget and needs. All papers will be individually packaged and include a label of the name and the coordinating colors. I order full packs of all of the Designer Series Papers listed below, I cut them into 6″ x 6″ pieces (or 6″ x 12″ pieces for double shares) and give you one panel of each design from each pack on the list. Once the paper is cut and packaged I mail it back out to you just as quickly as I can! Shares give you a good working sample of all of the papers so that you can decide which ones to order in full packs!
As a Thank-You for ordering your paper share from me, I’ll print out a Color Coach for you. This is 10 color print pages of all the Core Colors and In Colors, 50 colors in all, with coordinating colors that look good with each color.
First you will see the name of the Designer Series Paper. If the paper is packaged from Stampin’ Up! as 6″x6″ then you’ll see that next, otherwise it is 12″x12″ and I’m cutting it down. The last number is how many papers you’ll receive from the package.
To order email me at Bonnie@Stampingwithbonnielynn.com with the option(s) you want. I will then send you a PayPal Invoice. All orders need to be place no later than April 29th and payment received no late than April 30th. If you don’t want to use PayPal please let me know and we’ll work out another payment method for you.
As per Stampin’ Up! policy, only residents of the United States can participate.
Please note, only one shipping charge for your complete order.
Option #1 – $36.00 plus $9.00 for Priority Mail shipping
In all you receive 117 sheets of Designer Series Paper.
- Bright & Beautiful 6×6 – 12
- Countryside Inn – 6
- Delightfully Eclectic – 12
- Earthen Elegance – 6
- Fresh As A Daisy – 6
- Glorious Gingham 6×6 – 5
- Inked Botanicals 6×6 – 12
- Let’s Go Fishing – 6
- Les Shoppes – 6
- Masterfully Made – 6
- Stargazing – 6
- Zoo Crew – 6
- Gold Celebrations Specialty – 3
- Holographic Trio – 3
- White Center Specialty – 5
- More Dazzle 6×6 – 2
- Soft Shimmer Combo – 5
- 2022-2024 In Color Textured Specialty – 5
- 2023-2025 In Color Luster Specialty – 5
Option #2 – $72.00 plus $9.00 for Priority Mail shipping
This is a double share of Option #1. The papers that come in the 12″x 12″ size will be cut into 6″ x 12″ size. On the 6″ x 6″ pieces you will receive 2 of each one.
Option #3 –$34.00 plus $9.00 for Priority Mail shipping
In all, you’ll receive 100 sheets of the new color family 6″x 6″ Designer Series Paper Stacks (pg 133).
You will receive one 6″× 6″ sheet of each design in each color from the following DSP Stacks (the number following the name indicates how many 6″× 6″ sheets of that paper pack you will receive):
- 2022-2024 In Colors – 10
- 2023-2025 In Colors – 10
- Neutrals – 20
- Brights – 20
- Subtles – 20
- Regals – 20
Option #4 – $70.00 plus $9.00 for Priority Mail shipping
The have it all option includes everything in option #1 & #3.
Thank you for visiting my paper share page. I appreciate your support and your order for this years Annual Catalogue paper share. Please contact me if you have any questions. If you want me to call you just send your phone number in with your email and I’ll get back to you as fast as I can but no longer than 24 hours.
Bonnie-Lynn’s FREE PDF in April 2023
When you purchase your Stampin’ Up! merchandise from my Online Store and use the monthly Host Code, QJPCBZGY, you will receive the PDF for these 4 cards featuring Two-Tone Flora Bundle and Fancy Flora Designer Series Paper. Three of the cards are fun folds. There is also a video in the works showing you how to make the cards. I also show you how to stamp the two step stamps for this set.
This is a wonderful stamp set and is being carried over to the annual catalogue. The bundle price does end on May 1st. so if you order it this month you save 10%. The designer series paper retires the end of April or while supplies last. The two cards with designer series paper where designed to easily use any DSP.
May’s Exploring In Color Paper Pumpkin Kit
Say hello to mountain landscapes and new In Colors! This month’s kit features nine outdoors-themed cards in our new 2023–2025 In Colors plus exclusive FREE stickers. Want more? Get the cards & envelopes add-on (available 2 May while supplies last) and continue your creative adventure!
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Boho Blue, Copper Clay, Daffodil Delight, Moody Mauve, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path, Wild Wheat