Cheerful Daisies Mother’s Day Fun Fold Card & Video
Today I’m sharing a fun fold card along with Stampin’ Up! New Cheerful Daisy Bundle that I think you’re going to love. I found it on Pinterest. I watch a video last year from a demonstrator named Rachel, sorry cannot remember her last name and then saw it again the beginning of the year and knew I just had to share it with you. I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I enjoyed making and sharing it with you.
Let’s Get Started
- Cut your Fresh As a Daisy Designer Series Paper to 7” wide by 8-1/4” long. With the side of the paper that you want on the inside of card facing up, score at 2-3/4” from the top and 2-3/4” down the left side.
- With you pencil mark at 5-1/2” along the top from the left corner and then at 5-1/2” down the left hand side. Score diagonally from the top mark down to the left hand side mark connecting the two marks. Erase your pencil marks.
- Fold the score lines, bringing the diagonal score lines inward as shown in the video. Burnish with Bone Folder.
- For the front panel stamp both the large and small full daisies on Basic White Cardstock in Bubble Bath Ink. Stamp center dots in Wild Wheat Ink. Stamp 3 leaves in Garden Green Ink. Cut out with coordinating dies. Cut the greenery/branches die in Wild Wheat Cardstock. Cut the large center daisy in White Cardstock. Ink the edges with Bubble Bath Ink using a Dauber. Adhere to large Bubble Bath stamped daisy.
- Stamp Greeting in Garden Green Ink on 2-3/4” x 4” White Cardstock. Adhere large daisy with Dimensionals. Add smaller daisy with Dimensional. Tuck in Wild Wheat greenery with a Glue Dot and attached leaves with a Mini Dimensional. Adhere this to Bubble Bath Cardstock layer that is adhered to Moody Mauve Layer.
- For the landscaped panel adhere the Bubble Bath Cardstock to the Moody Mauve Cardstock layer. On the White layer stamp the saying in Garden Green Ink. Then stamp the small daisy and the half daisy outlines in Moody Mauve Ink. Stamp the inside stamps in Bubble Bath Ink. Center dots are stamped in Wild Wheat Ink. Adhere to Moody Mauve Layer.
- On the third Basic White panel stamp saying in Garden Green Ink. Stamp small daisy in Bubble Bath Ink and the center dot in Wild Wheat Ink. Adhere to Bubble Bath layer then to Moody Mauve Cardstock layer.
- With the card folded closed, adhere the front panel (portrait orientation) to the top left corner of card front.
- Open the card up, adhere the second (landscaped) panel to the back side of front panel
- Panel #3 goes on the inside right panel. Before adhering make sure when you fold the card up the inside panel cannot be seen (the front panel hides it if lined up properly).
- Embellish with Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day. Happy Stamping!
- Fresh As a Daisy Designer Series Paper: 7” x 8-1/4” score at 2-3/4” from top and at 2-2/4” down left side. Mark with pencil from the left hand top corner over 5-1/2” and down at 5-1/2”, join these two marks diagonally with a score line (card base)
- Basic White: (3) 2-3/4” x 4”
- Bubble Bath: (2) 3” x 4-1/4”, (1) 3-1/4” x 4-1/2”
- Moody Mauve: (1) 3” x 4-1/4”, (2) 3-1/4” x 4-1/2”
- Wild Wheat: Scrap
- Stamps: Cheerful Daisies, Pansy Patch, Framed Florets (retired), Daffodil Delights (retired)
- Dies: Cheer Daisies
- Cardstock/Paper: Bubble Bath, Moody Mauve, Basic White, Wild Wheat, Fresh As a Daisy DSP
- Stampin Pads: Bubble Bath, Moody Mauve, Wild Wheat, Garden Green
- Embellishments: Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors
May’s Exploring In Color Paper Pumpkin Kit
Say hello to mountain landscapes and new In Colors! This month’s kit features nine outdoors-themed cards in our new 2023–2025 In Colors plus exclusive FREE stickers. Want more? Get the cards & envelopes add-on (available 2 May while supplies last) and continue your creative adventure!
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Boho Blue, Copper Clay, Daffodil Delight, Moody Mauve, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path, Wild Wheat