Leaves of Holly Christmas Card
Short on time and need a couple quick but beautiful Christmas Cards? Or maybe you just want to get a head start on next years cards. I used Stampin’ Up! Leaves of Holly Bundle to create this card in about 10 minutes. I could had been faster if I would have stamped the greeting in Mossy Meadow Ink on White Cardstock.
This bundle is still available as I’m type this, on the Last Chance product list. I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it. Don’t forget to check out the Last Chance and Clearance pages for some fabulous bargains.
Let’s Get Started
- Fold your Cherry Cobbler Cardstock on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Using your favorite adhesive adhere your Mossy Meadow Cardstock to the card front.
- Adhere your Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper to card front.
- From the Distressed Gold Speciality Paper cut out the center frame die with the detailed leaves using the Holly Berry Dies.
- Cut out the leaves that fit behind the detailed leaves from Mossy Meadow Cardstock. Sponge some glue onto back side of Distress Gold leaves and adhere to the Mossy Meadow leaves you just cut out. Adhere this completed piece to card front with your favorite adhesive.
- Fold your ribbon into 3 sections and adhere to card front. I used a Glue Dot, one behind each of the three sections.
- Stamp your Greeting in VersaMark Ink onto a piece of Mossy Meadow Card and Heat Emboss with Gold Embossing Powder. Cut out with Die from the Holly Dies. Adhere to card front with Dimensionals.
- For the inside I stamped the saying from the Hope & Peace stamp set in Cherry Cobbler Ink onto White Cardstock. Using the Leaves of Holly stamps and Old Olive Ink I inked up the smaller of the two solid leaves stamps and stamped off once and then stamped in the lower left corner of the White Cardstock, repeat for the upper right corner. Using the detailed smaller stamp and Old Olive Ink stamp over the solid leaf. Adhere Cardstock with your favorite Adhesive.
- The envelope is finished with a leaf stamped in the lower left corner as you did on the card inside.
And now you have a beautiful Christmas Card to brighten someone’s Christmas Season.
- Cherry Cobbler: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Mossy Meadow: 5-1/4” x 4”
- Basic White: 5-1/4” x 4”
- Distressed Gold Speciality Paper: 4-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Boughs of Holly DSP: 5” x 3-3/4”
- Stamps: Leaves of Holly, Hope & Peace
- Dies: Holly Berry Dies
- Cardstock/Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Basic White, Distressed Gold Speciality Paper, Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper
- Stampin Pads: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, VersaMark
- Embellishments: Gold Satin Edged Ribbon, Metallics Embossing Powders
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Heat Tool, Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors
Earn Reward Points quickly for a $25 Credit
When placing an order please use the current Host Code* and earn REWARD POINTS. Once you earn 10 reward points you will receive a $25 shopping credit from me. CLICK HERE for more details.
*NEWEST HOST CODE is always located on the right side of webpage midway down.
Paper Pumpkin – December Kit
Good Things Come in Small Packages
Create fun gift card holders to help you celebrate your special occasions all year long! Personalize each gift with these reversible boxes and paper bands for a unique design every time. This kit comes with enough supplies for you to make 16 different gift card holders—2 each of 8 designs. It also has an all-occasion stamp set and enough paper pieces to make your craft really pop! No matter what the occasion or who the recipient is, this is a coordinated paper craft that everyone will love and appreciate!
Plus, this month you can take your crafting even further with a special add-on! Give a gift card and a personalized card with the Good Things Cards & Envelopes add-on. You get 20 cards (5 each of 4 designs) and 20 coordinating envelopes. Add-ons are live during the subscription period but will only be available while supplies last, so don’t wait!