Honeybee Home Latch Fold Card
Today I’m sharing with you the Honeybee Home Stamp Set with the Heart & Home Designer Series Paper that are in the January to June mini catalog. I found this fun fold card on Pinterest and wanted to share it with you. Both the Fun Fold and the Honeybee Home Stamp Set are fun. This is a fairly simple card to make and I believe a newer beginner won’t have problems with it. It is nice to have a simpler card to make. I hope you enjoy it.
Sometimes writing card instructions is difficult to do. This is one of those cases. I have made and uploaded a video to You-Tube to show you exactly what to do.
Let’s Get Started
- Cut your card base 6-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 2-1/4” on the long side (6-1/2”). Then cut your front fold piece 3-1/4” x 3-1/2”, scored at ½” on the short side (3-1/4”). Fold each piece on the score lines and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Attached the Designer Series Paper to the coordinating white cardstock. Then adhere the long one to the card front and the other piece to the it’s coordinating Fresh Freesia cardstock.
- Stamp the interior white cardstock with a sentiment in Blackberry Bliss Ink and flowers in Fresh Freesia Ink.
- Take the 3-1/4” x 3-1/2” Fresh Freesia front fold section and apply adhesive on the opposite side of the ½” fold. Adhere this fold to the back of the interior white cardstock positioning the Fresh Freesia so when it is folded over the white it covers the sentiment on the right side. Once you do this, adhere this piece to the card inside.
- Using the Stitched So Sweet Dies cut out the Fresh Freesia with the largest die and the Basic White with the next size down. Stamp your greeting on the white cardstock and the flowers in Fresh Freesia Ink. Adhere these 2 pieces together. This is your latch piece. If you don’t have these dies you can cut rectangle pieces or use circle dies.
- Using Dimensionals or Foam Adhesive Sheets, adhere the left side of your latch to card front making sure you only put the foam sheet or Dimensionals to the far left so your smaller fold piece will latch properly.
- Add 2021 – 2022 In Color Jewels to your latch and a Brushed Brass Butterfly to the bottom right corner on Basic White cardstock.
- Stamp the back of card with a Limited-Edition Stamp in Fresh Freesia Ink.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
- Fresh Freesia: 6-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 2-1/4” on long side (6-1/2”) for Card Base, 3-1/4” x 3-1/2”, scored at ½” on the 3-1/4” side for Front Fold piece. Scrape for die cut.
- Basic White: 2-5/8” x 3-3/8”, 2-1/8” x 5-3/8”, 4-1/8” x 5-3/8” (inside)
- Heart & Home DSP: 2-1/2” x 3-1/4”, 2” x 5-1/4”
- Stamps: Honeybee Home, Paradise Palms (front greeting), Nature Prints (inside sentiment), Limited Edition (back of card)c
- Dies: Stitched so Sweetly
- Cardstock/Paper: Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Heart & Home Designer Series Paper
- Stampin Pads: Fresh Freesia, Blackberry Bliss
- Embellishments: Brushed Brass Butterflies, 2021 – 2022 In Color Jewels
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Paper Snip Scissors, Stampin Pierce Mat
Last Day to Order – May 10th for May Kit
Create magic with the NEW 2022–2024 In Colors with this Paper Pumpkin kit! With vivid pops of green and red and a range of blues, these colors are perfect for fun festivities. Send your best wishes or happy moments with the large bold lettering and gorgeous gold foil details. Plus, you can also send gift cards with the included coordinating gift card holders!
GET A CHANCE TO WIN A GOLDEN VOUCHER!
As an added bonus, every May Paper Pumpkin subscriber will get the chance to win a GOLDEN Voucher worth $25 USD | $34 CAD in Stampin’ Up! products! The winners will find their Golden Voucher in their May 2022 Paper Pumpkin box. This is the perfect time to snag coordinating In Color products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog that will go live on 3 May 2022 in the online store! Make sure to open your box when it arrives to see if you are a winner!
GIFT CARD HOLDERS AS WELL? YES PLEASE!
That’s right! Not only does this kit come with 10 stunning cards and coordinating envelopes, it also includes 10 coordinating gift card holders as well. That means you can send your friends, family, or coworkers congratulatory words alongside a well-earned gift card to really show your appreciation for them.