Circle Sayings Smile Card
Today’s card for you is the Stampin’ Up! Circle Sayings Smile card. This a lovely stamp set and works with the new 2-3/8 Circle Punch. It also features the new Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper. This paper is very versatile.
For best results when stamping with Photopolymer Stamps, use the Stampin’ Pierce Mat under your cardstock. Hold the stamp in place for 5 seconds, making sure not to rock the stamp.
I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I enjoyed making and sharing it with you.
Let’s Get Started
- Fold the Boho Blue Cardstock in half on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder. This is your card base.
- Emboss the Boho Blue panel with the Countryside Inn Embossing Folder. Adhere to card base.
- Add the 2” x 5-1/4” Designer Series Paper to left side of card front.
- Stamp the flowers from the Circle Sayings stamp set in Boho Blue Ink and stamp on White Cardstock. Punch out with Circle Punch. Stamp the greeting in Boho Blue Ink under the flowers.
- Using the 2nd largest Stylish Shapes circle dies and cut out of Misty Moonlight Cardstock. Adhere the white stamped circle to the Boho Blue circle.
- Take a piece of the Boho Blue 3/8” Textured Ribbon, fold in half with a curve at the top and tape it to the card front.
- Using Dimensionals adhere the circles to card front over the ribbon. Add 3 gems from the 2023 – t2035 In Color Dots to the bottom of White Cardstock.
- On the inside stamp the saying in Boho Blue Ink and adhere a piece of Designer Series Paper to bottom of White Cardstock.
- Finish the Envelope Flap with a piece of Designer Series Paper.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
- Balmy Blue: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” (card base), 4” x 5-1/4” (emboss panel)
- Basic White: 2-3/4” x 2-3/4” (circle), 4” x 5-1/4” (inside)
- Misty Moonlight: 3” x 3” (circle)
- Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper: 2” x 5-1/4” (card front), 5-1/4” x 5/8” (inside)
- Stamps: Circle Sayings Smile Card
- Dies: Stylish Shapes Dies, 2-3/8” Circle Punch
- Cardstock/Paper: Boho Blue, Basic White, Countryside Inn
- Stampin Pads: Boho Blue
- Embellishments: 2023-2025 In Color Dots
- Embossing Folder: Countryside Inn embossing folder
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors
Earn Reward Points quickly for a $25 Credit
When placing an order please use the current Host Code* and earn REWARD POINTS. Once you earn 10 reward points you will receive a $25 shopping credit from me. CLICK HERE for more details.
*NEWEST HOST CODE is always located on the right side of webpage midway down.