Zany Zoo Birthday Card
Today I’m sharing with you the Stampin’ Up! Zany Zoo stamp bundle used for this fun card. The Zany Zoo dies coordinate with the Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper so it’s quick to cut a couple characters out and use them. I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I enjoyed making and sharing it with you.
Let’s Get Started
- Fold the Pool Party Cardstock in half on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Adhere Zoo Crew DSP panel to Black Cardstock panel with your favorite adhesive. Adhere this to the card base.
- Using the Stylish Shape Circle Dies, the 2nd and 3rd largest dies, cut out one circle of each size from Basic White Cardstock. Use you Blending Brush and add Pool Party Ink to both circles.
- With the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder, emboss both White circles.
- Cut out the alligator riding a bike then and raccoon with balloons from the Zoo Crew DSP with the coordinating dies. Color the raccoon with the Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends and use the Crumb Cake Light Stampin’ Blends to color the belly of raccoon. I then used some color pencils on the raccoon to add some texture to it. With dimensionals adhere critters to circles then with Stampin’ Seal adhere circles to card front.
- Stamp the greeting on Basic White Cardstock with Black Memento Ink. Cut out with the next to smallest circle from the Stylish Shape Dies. Adhere to card front with Dimensionals.
- Add 3 Parakeet Party color gems from the 2022-2024 In Color Pearls to card front.
- The inside is completed by stamping the saying on White Cardstock with Black Memento Ink. Stamp the turtle in Black Memento Ink to the right lower corner. Turtle is colored with Stampin’ Blends in Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive, Light Crumb Cake (used on belly on the dark lines), and Light Lemon Lolly by using the Stampin’ Blend Color Lifter to take color off of it and then adding it to the Crumb Cake color to blend lightly. Microphone is colored with the light Smoky Slate Blend.
- Finish the envelope with a piece of DSP on the envelope flap.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day. Don’t forget to give it to someone.
- Pool Party: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” (card base)
- Basic White: 4-1/4” x 3-1/2” (circles)
- Basic black: 4” x 5-1/4” (front layer)
- Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8” (card front), piece of envelope flap
- Stamps: Zany Zoo
- Dies: Zany Zoo, Stylish Shapes
- Cardstock/Paper: Pool Party, Basic Black, Basic White, Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper
- Stampin Pads: Memento Black
- Stampin’ Blends: Lemon Lime Twist, Smoky Slate, Light Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Color Lifter
- Embellishments: 2022-2024 In Color Pearls
- Embossing Folder: Timeworn Type 3D
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors
Earn Reward Points quickly for a $25 Credit
When placing an order please use the current Host Code* and earn REWARD POINTS. Once you earn 10 reward points you will receive a $25 shopping credit from me. CLICK HERE for more details.
*NEWEST HOST CODE is always located on the right side of webpage midway down.