FUN FOLD CARD WITH PANSY PATCH BUNDLE
Today I’m sharing Stampin’ Up! Pansy Patch Bundle and Designer Series Paper with you today from the 2021/2022 Annual Catalog. And we’re doing a Fun Fold card! I chose this stamp set as it goes on sales March 1st. Yes, you read it correctly, Stampin’ Up! has selected Bundles at 20% off for the month of March. Plus, the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is reduced by 20%. This is limited to supplies on hand.
Let’s Get Started
- Fold Fresh Freesia card base on score line and burnish with bone folder.
- Adhere the two 4” x 5-1/4” of DSP to card base. One on the card front and one on back side of card front.
- Using the 3rd largest Layering Circle Die (approx. 2-1/2” wide) cut a hole on the card front to go through all 3 layers. You might have to run through cut & emboss machine about 4 times to cut through all 3 layers.
- Using the same circle die cut a circle out of the 3” x 3” Basic White.
- Using the 2nd largest scallop die cut one out of Evening Evergreen. Then lay the scallop die on the side of Evening Evergreen paper and then add the same circle die used above inside the scallop die. You will need the ring piece only.
- Fold the Basic White ”5 x 8” on both score lines and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Stamp the pansy flower onto white circle. Stamp the solid stamp in Fresh Freesia then use the second slight smaller stamp and stamp over the Fresh Freesia using Blackberry Bliss. Make sure you line it up.
- Use the medium inside of Pansy Stamps and stamp it in Blackberry Bliss. Stamp the little dot in Bumblebee Ink in the center. Adhere this piece to the Evening Evergreen Scallop.
- Repeat the stamping of the pansy flower onto the Basic White, the largest scored section, on the bottom left corner. Stamp your greeting on that same section.
- Adhere the 8” x 5” Basic White to the right side of card base after you stamp your greeting.
- Adhere DSP to middle section of the Basic White you just adhered to card base.
- Adhere your Evening Evergreen Scallop Ring with glue to the card front around the hole you had made.
- Now you want to take your Basic White/Evening Evergreen Scallop circle you had stamped and hold from the back side where the white circle fills the hole. Fold the Basic White so it forms an accordion and close the card. You’re looking for the placement of where to attach your stamped piece. Only about half of it will overlap the white cardstock so apply adhesive to only that portion of the stamped section. Once you have determined where to put adhesive and had applied it, reline up the section with the hole and accordion and attach it. I suggest using a double-side tape as glue makes it too stiff in my opinion plus is not as forgiving at tape.
- Adhere DSP to envelope flap.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
- Fresh Freesia: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White: 8” x 5” scored at 4”, 6”; 3” x 3”
- Evening Evergreen: 3-1/2” x 6-1/2”
- Pansy Petals DSP: Two 4” x 5-1/4, 1-3/4” x 5”
- Stamps: Pansy Patch
- Dies: Pansy Dies, Layering Circle Dies
- Cardstock/Paper: Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Evening Evergreen, Pansy Petals DSP, Basic White Envelope
- Stampin Pads: Fresh Freesia, Blackberry Bliss, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent
- Embellishments: Bumblebee Trinket, Opal Rounds
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal, Liquid Glue
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Take Your Pick, Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Clear Blocks in assorted sizes, Bone Folder
Current Host Code: 747HZQ9S
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater of merchandise and receive a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
*****Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards. Please also check that the Current Host Code is in the box when checking out.*****
SAVINGS are in Bloom! 20% off
During the month of March, you can snag the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount!This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March! Check out the flyer by clicking the “View The Flyer” below to get all the details!
PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Name: Beyond the Horizon
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Beyond the Horizon Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set is perfect for any occasion. With sentiments that say “thanks”, “hello”, “thinking of you,” and so many more, you’ll be able to use this stamp set year round.
- And if you thought one stamp set was great just wait—this month’s kit comes with a BONUS stamp set for FREE! That’s two stamp sets in one kit! It’s our way of saying THANK YOU to you our Paper Pumpkin subscribers.