SAILING HOME ON THE HORIZON
I’m sharing with you today a card made with the Stampin’ Up! Sailing Home Bundle and On The Horizon Stamp. I wanted to show you another way to use the New Horizon Designer Series Paper and just how versatile it is.
Let’s Get Started
- I started by stamping the lighthouse from the Sailing Home stamp set in Misty Moonlight onto a piece of vellum. You next need to let the ink dry by using the heat gun or letting it sit for a while. I stamped it the night before.
- After the ink is dry then cut the lighthouse out with the matching die.
- Fold the card base in half on the score line and burnish with bone folder.
- Emboss the piece of Misty Moonlight card stock with the bark 3D embossing folder. Adhere to card base.
- Stamping birds onto DSP in Memento Black ink. On this card I inked just 3 birds 2 different times and stamped them. Stamp Greeting in Misty Moonlight ink and grass in Garden Green Ink.
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to Basic Black card stock then adhere to card front.
- Using glue dots adhere lighthouse to card front.
- Add 3 pebbles from the Pebbles Enamel Shapes to card front.
- Stamp Basic White with greeting in Misty Moonlight Ink and Birds in Memento Black ink. Adhere to card inside.
- Don’t forget the envelope. I stamped the lighthouse in Misty Moonlight to front corner. You could also adhere a piece of DSP to back envelope flap with glue.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
- Misty Moonlight: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”; 4-3/8” x 5-3/8”
- Basic Black: 3-1/8” x 4-7/8”
- Vellum: 2-3/8” x 3-1/2”
- Basic White: 4 x 5-1/4” (inside)
- DSP: New Horizons 3” x 4-3/4”
- Stamps: Sailing Home, On The Horizon,
- Dies: Smooth Sailing
- Cardstock/Paper: Misty Moonlight, Basic Black, Basic White, New Horizon DSP, Vellum, Basic White Envelope
- Stampin Pads: Misty Moonlight, Garden Green, Memento Black
- Embellishments: Pebbles Enamel Shapes
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal, Liquid Glue, Glue Dots
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Take Your Pick, Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Clear Blocks, Bone Folder
Current Host Code: 747HZQ9S
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater of merchandise and receive a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
*****Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards. Please also check that the Current Host Code is in the box when checking out.*****
During the month of March, you can snag the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount!This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March! Check out the flyer by clicking the “View The Flyer” below to get all the details!