Water Color Resist With Amazing Silhouettes
Let’s Get Started
- Place your Shimmery White paper in a corner of your Stamparatus and then place the tree silhouette stamp in the center. (I recommend leaving the cushion pad in the Stamparatus).
- Ink the bottom part of stamp in Misty Moonlight a little over halfway up then using a sponge dauber add Balmy Blue Ink. I made sure I applied some lightly over where the Misty Moonlight ended for a blend of the 2 colors. Then I applied the Balmy Blue heavy to light as I moved toward top of stamp.
- Now stamp this onto Shimmery White and press down hard rubbing top of Stamparatus to get all the ink transfer.
- Being carful not to displace the stamp, clean it off. Then making sure you paper is still in the corner, apply Versa-Mark to stamp and stamp the paper in the exact spot as before (this is why we use the Stamparatus).
- Using Clear Embossing powder heat emboss this imagine.
- Using Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede and Bermuda Bay Inks and the Water Painter paint in the negative space to fill in the tree. With a tissue or paper towel wipe excess ink off of clear heat emboss area. Let dry or carefully dry with a heat gun.
- Fold card base on score line and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Emboss Crumb Cake paper with the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to card base at an angle.
- Adhere White Shimmer paper with your beautiful Water Color Resist work on it to card front.
- Fold a piece of Denim 3/8” Ribbon in half and adhere to card front.
- Heat Emboss your greeting on Misty Moonlight in White Embossing Powder and die cut out with Tailor Made Tag Die. Adhere to card front with Dimensionals over Ribbon.
- Using you tree silhouette stamp and Balmy Blue Ink, stamp off once then stamp onto Basic White card stock centering it. Now stamp greeting in Misty Moonlight Ink over the Silhouette stamp and adhere to card inside.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
- Pool Party: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Crumb Cake: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Shimmery White: 2-3/4” x 5”
- Basic White: 4 x 5-1/4” (inside)
- Stamps: Amazing Silhouettes, Art Gallery (greeting), Plentiful Plants (inside greeting)
- Dies: Tailor Made Tags
- Embossing Folder: Hammered Metal 3D
- Cardstock/Paper: Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Shimmery White
- Stampin Pads: Misty Moonlight, Balmy Blue, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, VersaMark
- Embellishments/Ribbon: 3/8” Denim Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal, Liquid Glue, Glue Dot
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Take Your Pick, Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Clear Blocks, Bone Folder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Water Painters
Current Host Code: 747HZQ9S
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater of merchandise and receive a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
*****Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards. Please also check that the Current Host Code is in the box when checking out.*****
During the month of March, you can snag the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount!This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March! Check out the flyer by clicking the “View The Flyer” below to get all the details!
PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Today March 10th – is Last Day to Order
Name: Beyond the Horizon
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Beyond the Horizon Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set is perfect for any occasion. With sentiments that say “thanks”, “hello”, “thinking of you,” and so many more, you’ll be able to use this stamp set year round.
- And if you thought one stamp set was great just wait—this month’s kit comes with a BONUS stamp set for FREE! That’s two stamp sets in one kit! It’s our way of saying THANK YOU to you our Paper Pumpkin subscribers.