The New Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set
Today I’m sharing a card from the new, early release stamp bundle, Waves of Inspiration, from Stampin’ Up! This bundle will be in the new annual catalog in May. For a limited time there is also Designer Series Paper, Blue Foil and Rhinestone Wave Basic Jewels while supplies last. Since this is a beach/water card I went to the 3D Bark embossing folder. The bark looks like water or more specifically, the wind ruffling the water and making small waves to me. It’s perfect for my water and/or beachy cards.
Let’s Get Started
- Fold card base on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Emboss the 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” panel of Basic White with 3D Bark Folder and adhere to card base.
- Stamp the 3” x 4-1/4” Basic White panel using the Wave stamp in Pacific Point ink using the left bottom side of stamp.
- Cut the with the 4th’ largest Stitched Rectangle Die so that the stamp imagine is at the bottom. Cover stamped imagine with a Post It Note.
- Using a Blending Brush, Mango Melody and Daffodil Yellow to add the ink to panel (light to dark). I then lightly added a little Balmy Blue ink around the top edges of side and top.
- Stamp a couple birds to this panel in Early Espresso ink.
- Stamp the Pelican Bird stamp in Soft Suede ink on a piece of scrap Basic White.
- Cut out with coordinating die from Wave Dies. Using the So Saffron Dark Stampin Blend color the bill and legs.
- Cut 1 each of both sizes of the clouds, the clouds are 2 parts each. Glue the detailed bottom of cloud to it’s body to make 2 complete clouds.
- Adhere clouds to panel with glue dots.
- Adhere panel to card front with Dimensionals.
- Adhere Pelican to panel with seal and a Mini Dimensional at the bottom where it hangs over the panel.
- Stamp greeting in Real Red onto a piece of Basic White. Cut the 3 line greeting apart using the trimmer or scissors. Adhere to panel with Mini Dimensionals where it hangs over the panel and glue dots.
- Adhere Rhinestone Wave Basic Jewels to card front.
- Using the 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White panel stamp the pelican in Soft Suede ink to the bottom right bottom. Stamp a greeting in Pacific Point ink and adhere the panel to inside of card.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
- Basic White Thick: 4-1/2” x 11” scored at 5-1/2”
- Basic White Regular: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”, 3” x 4-1/4”, Scrapes, 4” x 5-1/4” (inside)
- Stamps: Wave of Inspiration
- Dies: Wave Dies
- Cardstock/Paper: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Basic White Envelope
- Stampin Pads: Pacific Point, Daffodil Yellow, Mango Melody, Balmy Blue, Real Red, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
- Embellishments: Rhinestone Wave Basic Jewels
- Adhesives: Mini Dimensionals, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal, Liquid Glue, Glue Dots
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Take Your Pick, Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Clear Blocks, Bone Folder, Blending Brush
Current Host Code: HTWC7MQJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater of merchandise and receive a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
*****Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards. Please also check that the Current Host Code is in the box when checking out.*****
During the month of March, you can snag the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount!This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March! Check out the flyer by clicking the “View The Flyer” below to get all the details!