CHOCOLATE INVADES GUMBALL MACHINE
I used the Gumball Greetings & Nothing Better Than Stamp Sets to create this card to share with you today. This Stamp Set and Dies are in the January to June Mini-Catalog along with the accessories to go along with it. My inspiration for this birthday card is my great-nephew who loves chocolate and who’s grandmother puts M&M’s into her red gumball machine for him. He will love this card.
Let’s Get Started
- Fold your card base in half on the score line, burnish with Bone Folder.
- Using the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder, emboss your Real Red panel and adhere to card base with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the cookie from the Nothing Better Than Stamp Set in Soft Suede onto the Basic White 3-3/8” x 4-7/8” panel leaving room for the chocolate. Now stamp the chocolate stamp in Early Espresso Ink onto the stamp panel.
- Using the Stampin Cut & Emboss machine, cut out the die pieces for your gumball machine. I recommend that you use the double-sided adhesive sheet on the back side of half your real red cardstock (the 2-1/2” x 5-1/2” piece). Now cut out the trim for gumball machine on the adhesive side and adhere to gumball machine.
- Decide where you want your shaker dome to be on the stamped white panel and cut it out with the circle die(keep this circle). Remove the tape backing from the top part of shaker dome and insert the dome into the back side of panel. Apply adhesive tape to all 4 sides of the back of this white panel.
- I made M&M’s for my gumball machine. There is a Frosted Beads Assortment that looks like gumballs, add some into the shaker dome.
- Remove the tape backing from the back of shaker dome and put the circle piece you cut out of panel on the back of dome to close it up. Now carefully place this onto the card front, remember you’ve already put the adhesive on the sides.
- Adhere remaining pieces of gumball machine parts to machine. I attached the handle with a small Dimensional or use a glue dot.
- Stamp you greeting from the Gumball Greetings Stamp Set on Basic White in Real Red Ink. Cut out with a Rectangle Die. Adhere to card front with Dimensionals.
- Apply a Black Matte Dot to gumball handle.
- Card Inside – Stamp greeting from Happiest of Birthday’s Stamp Set on Basic White Cardstock in Real Red Ink. Stamp tiny gumball machine in Granny Apple Green ink on bottom corner. Adhere panel to card inside.
- Stamp the bottom envelope corner with the tiny gumball machine in Real Red ink.
And now you have a beautiful and fun card to brighten someone’s day.
- Real Red: 4-1/4” x 11” scored at 5-1/2”, 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”, 2-1/2” x 5-1/2” or scraps
- Basic White: 3-3/8” x 4-7/8”, 4 x 5-1/4” (inside), 1-1/2” x 2” scrap
- Silver Foil: 1-1/2” x 2”
- Stamps: Gumball Greetings, Nothing Better Than, Happiest of Birthdays
- Dies: Gumball Machine Dies, Stitched Rectangle
- Cardstock/Paper: Real Red, Basic White, Silver Foil Basic White Envelope
- Stampin Pads: Real Red, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green
- Embellishments: Matte Black Dots, Frosted Beads Assortment
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal, Glue Dot
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Take Your Pick, Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Clear Blocks in assorted sizes, Bone Folder
Current Host Code: 747HZQ9S
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater of merchandise and receive a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. *****Please check side bar on Home Page for Current Host Code*****
*****Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards.*****
MARCH PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Name: Beyond the Horizon
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Beyond the Horizon Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set is perfect for any occasion. With sentiments that say “thanks”, “hello”, “thinking of you,” and so many more, you’ll be able to use this stamp set year round.
- And if you thought one stamp set was great just wait—this month’s kit comes with a BONUS stamp set for FREE! That’s two stamp sets in one kit! It’s our way of saying THANK YOU to you our Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
NEW MAGNET BOARD KIT!
The latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! is a fun one! With the Celebrate Today Magnet Board Kit, you can create and customize your very own magnet board with included stickers to organize daily tasks and sentiments of positive affirmations. Since when have daily chores looked so cute?
- Kit includes one framed magnet board
- Includes sticker sheets, double-sided cards, and double-sided paper to decorate with
- Includes six magnet clips and two pocket envelopes to attach things to your board
- Finished magnet board size (inside of frame): 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Smoky Slate
SALE a-bration Only 7 Days Left to Earn Free Stamps or DSP
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now. There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 4 and February 28.
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are available as free items!
- Let me know if you have questions about how SALE-a-bration works.
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. To shop with me just click on the link to go to my Stampin’ Up! Store here: https://bonnielenke.stampinup.net/
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I would be happy to talk with you. You can also see additional information on my blog at https://bonnielenke.stampinup.net/join_now