Hello, Irresistible Quick & Easy Card
There are 3 cards pictured below, 2 made with Hello, Irresistible DSP and one with the Inked Botanical DSP. I added an elegant border and heat embossed the saying. You could use White Craft Ink for the greeting instead of Heat Embossing for a quicker card.
Both of the designer series paper showcased on these cards is on sale all month long for 15% off. What a wonderful time to order some beautiful papers. Irresistible Blooms is an online exclusive and not shown in the catalog. Happy Stamping!
- Fold card base in half on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Adhere designer series paper to card base.
- Cut 7/8” x 5-1/2” strip with Elegant Border Die leave about an 1/8” on the side of die that doesn’t cut. Adhere to card front.
- Heat Emboss greeting in white or use white craft ink on cardstock that matches the card base. Adhere to card front.
- Add embellishments to card front.
- For the inside, stamp saying in a complimentary ink on White Cardstock and add a 4″ x 3/4″ piece of DSP to to bottom of white cardstock.
- Flirty Flamingo: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” (card base), 3-1/2” x 3/4” (greeting)
- Basic White: 7/8” x 5-1/2” (elegant border), 4” x 5-1/4” (inside)
- Hello Irresistible Designer Series Paper: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (card front)
- Stamps: Irresistible Blooms, Go To Greetings, Very Best Occasions
- Dies: Elegant Borders, Mini Pocket Envelope Dies (for the “hello” card)
- Cardstock/Paper: Pool Party, Soft Sea Form, Flirty Flamingo, Basic White, Hello Irresistible DSP, Inked Botanicals DSP
- Stampin Pads: White Craft Ink, VersaMark
- Embellishments: Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels, Glossy Dots Assortment, Adhesive Backed Sequins Trio
- Heat Embossing: Heat Tool, Basic Embossing Powders, Embossing Additions Tool Kit
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors