Hey Chuck Birthday Card With Stamping Blends
It was fun coloring the card I’m sharing with you today, Stampin’ Up! Hey Chuck Birthday Card. In the video I show you how I colored the images on the card front. There is no rhythm or reason to the colors I used, I was just enjoying coloring. I decided to name my roosters. The one bent over is Bob and the other one is Crazy Bird and the inside one is Chuck, lol.
The DSP is from the Earthen Elegance Designer Series Papers. I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I enjoyed making and sharing it with you.
Hey Chuck Birthday Card Instructions
- Stamp the roosters, skate board, cake and 2 fences in Black Memento Ink onto White Cardstock. Color the items with the Stampin’ Blends of your choosing. Mine are listed below. Cut out with the coordinating dies.
- Fold The Basic White Thick Cardstock in half on the score line, burnish with Bone Folder.
- Adhere the Parakeet Party panel to card base.
- With a Blending Brush, lightly add Azure Afternoon Ink to the White Cardstock panel. Adhere to card front.
- Die Cut the half sun out of Daffodil Delight (add piece of adhesive sheet to cardstock before cutting out) cardstock. With scissors or paper trimmer cut sun in half and adhere to left top corner of card front.
- Cut the Earthen Elegance DSP at an angle with the rip edge die from the Gorgeously Made Dies. Adhere to card front.
- Adhere both fence pieces to card front at top of hill.
- Next, adhere skateboard and roosters to card front with Dimensionals. Add cake with a Glue Dot.
- Stamp greeting in Memento Black Ink on White Cardstock. Die cut out with scallop die from the Mini Pocket Envelope Dies. Adhere with Dimensionals.
- Add 2022 – 2024 In Color Pearls to greeting.
- For the inside, Stamp another rooster in Black Memento Ink onto White Cardstock panel (this one is Chuck). Color as desired. Stamp saying in Black Memento Ink and adhere to panel of Parakeet Party Cardstock. Adhere to card inside.
- The envelope was completed by stamping “Happy Birthday” on the envelope flap.
Happy Stamping & Coloring!
- Basic White Thick: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” (card base)
- Basic White: (2) 5-1/8” x 3-7/8” (front & inside), 2-1/2” x 1-1/2” (greeting), 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (stamping)
- Parakeet Party: (2) 5-3/8” x 4-1/8” (front & inside)
- Daffodil Delight: Scrap
- Earthen Elegance Designer Series Paper: 2” x 5-1/4”
- Stamps: Hey Chuck, Go To Greeting
- Dies: Hey Chuck, Gorgeously Made, Mini Pocket Envelope Dies
- Cardstock/Paper: Basic White Thick, Basic White, Parakeet Party, Daffodil Delight
- Stampin’ Blends: Pecan Pie, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Orchid Oasis, Highland Heather, Real Red, Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party, Smoky Slate, Tahitian Tide, Petal Pink
- Stampin Pads: Azure Afternoon, Parakeet Party
- Embellishments: 2022 – 2024 In Color Pearls
- Adhesives: Dimensionals (both sizes), Glue Dots, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Clear Blocks -(A, B, C, D, H), Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Paper Snip Scissors