On The Horizon – Enjoy Your Day Card
Today I’m sharing with you a card made from the On The Horizon Bundle and the New Horizon Designer Series Paper. These items are from the January to June Mini Catalog and will be retiring soon. I’ve made two cards with papers that are cut the same, but offer a different layout, according to what I saw in the papers. My goal was to make a couple quick cards that were fairly simple. For the “thank you” greeting I used the new Bundle, Charming Sentiments from the 2022 – 2023 Annual Catalog. This stamp set has 17 stamp greetings with matching silhouette framelets and 13 additional shape framelets for a total of 30 dies. For the “Relax & enjoy you day” greeting I cut it out with a standard shape die then hand cut around the words with paper snips.
Let’s Get Started
- Using the Blackberry Bliss panel, heat emboss your greeting with the white embossing powder in the middle of the panel. Cut it out with a standard shape die then hand cut out with paper snips. Or you can use a greeting from the Charming Sentiments Bundle and cut it out with the matching silhouette die.
- Fold you Thick Basic White Cardstock in half and burnish with Bone Folder. This is your card base.
- Adhere you Blackberry Bliss panel with the hole in the middle of it to your card base.
- Stamp the birds from the On the Horizon stamp set on the Designer Series Paper in Early Espresso Ink.
- Adhere you New Horizon Designer Series Paper to the card front (covering the hole in the Blackberry Bliss panel).
- Using either Basic White cardstock or a piece of In Good Taste DSP (retired) cut out both fence dies from the Horizon Dies. Adhere to card front with glue dots (for the portrait style, Evening Evergreen card). This card also uses the Pebbles Enamel Shape Embellishments on the card front.
- Adhere the greeting to card front with dimensionals.
- Adhere Blackberry Bliss panel to card inside.
- Adhere strip of DSP to Basic White panel and then stamp greeting in Blackberry Bliss Ink. Adhere to card inside.
- Adhere piece of DSP to Envelope Flap. Stamp the grass or trees to front bottom left corner of envelope in Old Olive Ink.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
- Basic White Thick: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” on long side for Card Base
- Blackberry Bliss: 4” x 5-1/4” (2)
- Basic White: 3-3/4” x 5” (inside)
- DSP: 5” x 3-3/4”, 5” x ¾” (inside strip)
- Stamps: On the Horizon, Charming Sentiments
- Dies: Horizon Dies, Sentiment Silhouette Dies
- Cardstock/Paper: Basic White Thick, Basic White, Blackberry Bliss, Evening Evergreen, New Horizons Designer Series Paper
- Stampin Pads: Early Espresso, Blackberry Bliss, Evening Evergreen, VersaMark
- Others: Stampin Emboss Powders – Basics (Black, Clear & White)
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Liquid Glue, Glue Dots, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Heat Tool, Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Paper Snip Scissors, Stampin Pierce Mat
Stampin’ Up! In Color Starter Kit Promotion May 3rd – 31st
May is a great time to pick up the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!! Stampin’ Up! is offering $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color merchandise when you purchase the Starter Kit between May 3-31!
This incredible deal is in addition to the $125 of products that you normally get with your Starter Kit and the free business supplies, free shipping, a free paper Pumpkin Kit and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between May 3-31, you’ll get:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise to include the Grid Paper, 5 Stamp Pads, Cardstock Collection and Designers Series Paper Assortment (see pictures below)
- Free business such as Catalogs, Post Cards, Order Forms and Brochures
- Free Shipping
- Free Paper Pumpkin Kit
Such an awesome deal!! And such a great time to join as a Demonstrator!
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Demonstrator, click here to see all of the benefits and the compensation table. You can also sign up electronically on that same page.
PICK OF THE CROP – JUNE’S PAPER PUMPKIN
Give your card collection a reFRESH with this month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit! We’re talking FRESH ideas, designs, cards, and crafts. Each month we strive to deliver a seasonal selection, and this month is no different. It’s time to express your love, gratitude, and style with summer’s hottest trends in crafting.
Plus, this month you can purchase additional mini canvas shopping bags for a fun twist on card packaging. Just our way of expanding one of our favorite kits of the season!
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: Pick of the Crop
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, adhesive, and more!
- The Pick of the Crop Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Spot!
Current Host Code: RFJD73VA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater of merchandise and receive a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
*****Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards. Please also check that the Current Host Code is in the box when checking out.*****