Nature’s Prints Thank You Card
Today I’m sharing a quick and pretty Stampin’ Up Nature’s Prints Thank You Card with you. The Sun Prints Designer Series Paper is so pretty and makes a perfect thank you card when paired with the Starry Sky 2022 -2024 In Color. I enjoy the way the white heat embossing pops and the Orchard Oasis Ink shines. I was looking for just a slight variance in color when I selected Orchard Oasis instead of Starry Sky. I hope you enjoy this card.
Let’s Get Started
- Fold card base on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Adhere Starry Sky Cardstock to card base front with your favorite adhesive.
- Next adhere your Sun Prints Designer Series Papers to card front.
- Using the circular die from the Natural Print Dies cut out what I’ll call your wreath. Adhere the wreath with either liquid glue or glue dots to your card front.
- Stamp your White Cardstock with one of the Nature’s Prints stamps in Orchard Oasis Ink. Adhere this to a piece of Starry Sky Cardstock then adhere to card front with Dimensionals.
- Heat emboss the greeting with White Embossing Powder on a piece of Starry Sky Cardstock. Cut out with a die from the Natural Prints Dies. Adhere to card front over lapping the stamped imagine with Dimensionals.
- Add 3 2022 – 2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots to card front.
- Stamp the same image us used on the front in the bottom right corner of white cardstock in Orchard Oasis Ink. Adhere to card inside.
- Using the same stamp and ink, stamp the imagine in the bottom left corner of envelope and 3 times on the envelope flap.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
- Gray Granite: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” This is your card base.
- Starry Sky: 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”, 2-1/l8” x 3-1/8”, 3-1/4” x 2”
- Basic White: 2” x 3”, 4” x 5-1/4” card inside
- Sun Prints DSP: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Stamps: Nature Prints
- Dies: Natural Prints Dies
- Cardstock/Paper: Gray Granite, Starry Sky, Basic White, Sun Prints Designer Series Paper
- Stampin Pads: Orchard Oasis
- Embellishments: 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots
- Others: Stampin Emboss Powders – Basics (Black, Clear & White)
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Seal
- Tools: Heat Tool, Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat
Current Host Code: FCHGS3F2
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater of merchandise and receive a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
*****Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards. Please also check that the Current Host Code is in the box when checking out.*****
PAPER PUMPKIN – SENDING GOOD THOUGHTS
“Seas” the day and set sail with across the ocean the Sending Good Thoughts Paper Pumpkin Kit! With beautifully designed nautical imagery, a fun message in a bottle motif, and sentiments that are “shore” to please, this month’s kit is full of warmth and fun.
SEA IF YOU KNOW PAPER PUMPKIN QUIZ
With this month’s kit, we’ve created a fun game to “sea” how well you know Paper Pumpkin! The Sea if You Know Paper Pumpkin quiz is a simple multiple choice quiz that, once completed, will enter active Paper Pumpkin subscribers into a draw to win a 1-month prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription code! And don’t worry, the quiz isn’t scored. You don’t need 100% correct to be entered. Just enter the same email that is connected to your active Paper Pumpkin subscription. This is a perfect time to enter as rumor has it that August’s Paper Pumpkin kit includes a free gift!
ADVENTUROUS NAUTICAL THEME FOR EVERYONE
The Sending Good Thoughts Paper Pumpkin Kit not only has beautiful cards with gorgeous dry embossing, but the nautical design is appealing to everyone! Send your well wishes to father’s, brother’s, sister’s and friends who love setting sail on the ocean. Plus, the message in a bottle motif is great fun for kids who love a little bit of mystery!