Framed Florets Designer Series Paper Cards
Today I wanted to showcase the Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper for you before it’s no longer available tomorrow. I’m truly sorry that I didn’t get this to you sooner, I can only say with my continued illness I got behind.
This paper is so pretty that I wanted to make sure you had the opportunity to see cards that featured the paper. Even though the Framed Florets Bundle is available in the new January thru April Mini Catalog, the paper is not. Stampin’ Up! released it for just a few weeks and that’s it. I really like this paper and I think you may too. I’m just sorry that I didn’t have more of a chance to play with it sooner.
I also want to remind you that today is also the Last Chance to purchase from the July to December Holiday Mini Catalog. You can check out the items still available HERE.
I hope you enjoy the Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper as much as I do.
Let’s Get Started
- Fold your Cardstock in half on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Adhere the large Fitting Florets DSP to the card front. Adhere the 1-1/4” x 5-1/4” DSP to the left side of card front matching up the left edge. (Note: If adding a ribbon around the paper, do it before adhere the large DSP to Card Front. Otherwise, add it before the greeting.)
- For the Balmy Blue and Polished Pink Cardstock Cards I used White Embossing Powder and embossed the greeting. The Soft Succulent card base card greeting was stamped in Night of Navy Ink on white cardstock. Next using a Dauber ink the edges and then adhere to a piece of Night of Navy Cardstock and adhere to card front with Dimensionals.
- On the inside stamp saying to the White Cardstock in the same color Ink as your Card Base. Add the smaller strip of DSP to bottom of white cardstock. Adhere to inside of card.
- Finish the envelope with stamping the flower stamp from Framed Florets to the bottom left corner.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
Card Recipe for Framed Florets Designer Series Paper Cards
- Balmy Blue, Polished Pink or Soft Succulent: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” (card base), scrap piece for greeting
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” (inside)
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper: 4” x 5-1/4” (card front), 1-1/4” x 5-1/4” (strip on card front), 4” x 5/8” (strip on inside)
- Stamps: Framed Florets, Artistically Inked, Daffodil Daydream, Garden Birdhouse
- Dies: Framed Floret Dies, Beautiful Shaped Dies, Stylish Shapes, Daffodil Dies
- Cardstock/Paper: Balmy Blue, Basic White, Polished Pink, Soft Succulent, Fitting Florets DSP
- Stampin Pads: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Pink Polish, Soft Succulent, VersaMark
- Embellishments: Basic Embossing Powders, Soft Succulent 3/8” Open Weave Ribbon, 1/4” White Crinkled Seam Binding
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Heat Tool, Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors, Embossing Additions Tool Kit
Earn Reward Points quickly for a $25 Credit
When placing an order please use the current Host Code* and earn REWARD POINTS. Once you earn 10 reward points you will receive a $25 shopping credit from me. CLICK HERE for more details.
*NEWEST HOST CODE is always located on the right side of webpage midway down.
Key to My Heart January’s Paper Pumpkin Kit
Seal your love this season with the Key to My Heart Paper Pumpkin Kit! This month’s kit represents the tradition of locking a padlock on a bridge to symbolize unbreakable love. It comes with everything you need to make 9 darling love-themed cards—3 each of 3 designs. So, no matter who your dance partner or dinner date is, you can make something heartfelt for them this season.
Plus, this month there is a special add-on! The add-on is a heart-shaped treat box. These Heart Boxes are easy to put together and will take your crafting even further. Add-ons are live during the subscription period, but are only available while supplies. Act quick, and don’t miss out on these Heart Boxes filled with love! ORDER PREPAID KITS HERE