FUN FOLD HELLO LADYBUG CARD & VIDEO
Today I’m sharing with you the Stampin’ Up Hello Ladybug stamp set that I used to create this Fun Fold card. This stamp set was perfect for the new 2022 – 2024 In Colors, so vibrant.
I saw this card originally made by someone else and changed it to make an Easter Card with a gift card holder in it for my grandson. The card I’m showing you today is one you can use for any occasion you need. If you don’t need a gift card holder you can use that area to write a personal note or maybe to do more stamping.
Let’s Get Started
- Fold Sweet Sorbet card base in half and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Fold Starry Sky card base in half and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Open Sweet Sorbet card base so inside is facing up and lying flat. Adhere the outside bottom of the Starry Sky card base to the inside top of the Sweet Sorbet card base.
- Stamp a greeting onto the Basic White cardstock and adhere to inside bottom of the Starry Sky card base.
- Adhere ½” x 3-7/8” piece of stamped DSP to bottom of the Basic White cardstock.
- To make the Bumper Adhere the 3-7/8” x 5/8” piece of hand stamped DSP to 4” x ¾” Starry Sky cardstock with favorite adhesive. Then adhere this to the 4-1/4” x 1” Sweet Sorbet with your favorite adhesive.
- Attached the Bumper to the bottom of the Sweet Sorbet card base with dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting onto a 1-3/8” x ½” Basic White and attached to Bumper with Mini Dimensionals.
- Adhere 4” x 4” Starry Sky above the Bumper with adhesive.
- Fold the Starry Sky DSP on the score line and glue the ¼” in place. Adhere to Starry Sky making sure you put your tape to the edge to leave room for a gift card or money. If you don’t want a gift card holder then decorate this area with DSP, Basic White stamped with another greeting as desired, or leave blank.
- Punch 2 Ladybug bodies out of Starry Sky cardstock with the Ladybug Builder Punch.
- Stamp 2 wings in Sweet Sorbet Ink onto Basic White cardstock. Then using the dot stamp for the wings, match up the dots with spots on the wings and stamp in Starry Sky Ink. Punch the wings out with Ladybug Builder Punch.
- Attach the wings to the ladybug with Dimensions on the upper part of wings. Adhere these to the card front (Hand Stamped DSP).
- Add 2022 – 2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots to card front.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
- Sweet Sorbet: 4-1/4” x 11” scored at 5-1/2” for tent card base, 4-1/4” x 1” for bumper.
- Starry Sky: 4” x 10-1/2” scored at 5-1/4” for card base that attaches to Sweet Sorbet. 4” x ¾” for bumper. 4” x 4” for gift card holder base.
- Basic White: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8” for inside, 1-3/8” x ½” for greeting.
- Basic White Stamp Your Own DSP: 3-7/8” x 6-1/4” after stamping cut as follows: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”, 3-7/8” x 5/8” (bumper), 3-7/8” x ½” (goes on inside basic white at bottom). If you stamp a full sheet of Basic White, you’ll have enough for 3 cards and possibly 4 depending on how you cut it.
- Starry Sky DSP: 3-1/2” x 2-1/2” scored at ¼” for gift card.
- Stamps: Hello Ladybug
- Punches: Ladybug Builder Punch
- Cardstock/Paper: Sweet Sorbet, Starry Sky, Basic White, 2022 – 2024 In Color Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- Stampin Pads: Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party, Starry Sky
- Embellishments: 2022 – 2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Take Your Pick, Stamparatus, Bone Folder
Current Host Code: 4WXGACVY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater of merchandise and receive a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
*****Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards. Please also check that the Current Host Code is in the box when checking out.*****
Annual Paper Share – Still Time To Get One
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper Share from the 2022 – 2023 Annual Catalog and I would love to have you join me.
What is a Catalog share? It is where you get to sample all the new Designer Series Paper from the new catalog without having to buy them all. This way you see what you love and then you can purchase a full pack later if you want. In all, you’ll receive 213 – 6” x 6” (Note vellum size in description) sheets of designer or specialty paper, PLUS a FREE gift from me.
Create magic with the NEW 2022–2024 In Colors with this Paper Pumpkin kit! With vivid pops of green and red and a range of blues, these colors are perfect for fun festivities. Send your best wishes or happy moments with the large bold lettering and gorgeous gold foil details. Plus, you can also send gift cards with the included coordinating gift card holders!
GET A CHANCE TO WIN A GOLDEN VOUCHER!
As an added bonus, every May Paper Pumpkin subscriber will get the chance to win a GOLDEN Voucher worth $25 USD | $34 CAD in Stampin’ Up! products! The winners will find their Golden Voucher in their May 2022 Paper Pumpkin box. This is the perfect time to snag coordinating In Color products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog that will go live on 3 May 2022 in the online store! Make sure to open your box when it arrives to see if you are a winner!
GIFT CARD HOLDERS AS WELL? YES PLEASE!
That’s right! Not only does this kit come with 10 stunning cards and coordinating envelopes, it also includes 10 coordinating gift card holders as well. That means you can send your friends, family, or coworkers congratulatory words alongside a well-earned gift card to really show your appreciation for them.