Country Bouquet Valentine’s Day Card
I’m Sharing with you just some of the Stampin’ Up! Country Bouquet Suite. This is one of my top 5 sets in the January to April Mini catalog. I can see easily using this set year round for any number of occasions and the 2 Designer Series Papers are so pretty. Catalogs just don’t do the papers justice in my opinion.
I’m also sharing a picture of the same card only I used Mint Macaroon and Balmy Blue for the colors. Other items used are the White Blanc Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Red & Green Adhesive Backed Pearls and the same Designer Series Papers.
This card is for all skill levels. I prefer using the Stamparatus for the two step stamping, the clear blocks will also work if you take your time lining them up. I’m teaching this one in my beginners class next month. I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making and sharing it with you.
Let’s Get Started
- Fold the Sweet Sorbet card base in half on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Wrap a piece of Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding around the Country Gingham Designer Series Paper and tie into a bow on the far left side. Adhere this paper to Card Front.
- Stamp the leaf heart shape stamp in Mint Macaroon Ink onto the square White Cardstock. Then using the stamparatus, line up the flowers and stamp in Sweet Sorbet Ink. Adhere this to the square Sweet Sorbet Cardstock and adhere to card front with Dimensionals.
- Next Stamp you greeting in Sweet Sorbet Ink and adhere to Sweet Sorbet Cardstock. Adhere to lower card front with Dimensionals.
- Use the 2022 – 2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots for Embellishments on card front.
- For the inside, stamp saying in Mint Macaroon Ink. Stamp some hearts with Sweet Sorbet Ink around the saying and adhere to card inside. Add a piece of Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper to bottom of White Cardstock.
- The envelope was finished by stamping the mini hearts in Sweet Sorbet Ink across the bottom front of Envelope.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
- Sweet Sorbet: 8-1/2” X 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” for your card base. 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”, 3” x 5/8”
- Basic White: 3-1/4” x 3-1/4”, 2-7/8” x 1/2”, 4” x 5-1/4” (inside)
- Country Gingham DSP: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (card front)
- Country Floral Lane DSP: 4” x 5/8” (card inside)
- Stamps: Country Bouquet
- Dies: None
- Cardstock/Paper: Sweet Sorbet, Basic White, Country Gingham DSP, Country Floral Lane DSP
- Stampin Pads: Sweet Sorbet, Mint Macaroon
- Embellishments: 2022 – 2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots
- Ribbon: Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Stamparatus, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors
Shop and Earn Free Products
I hope that you’re as excited about SALE-A-BRATION as I am. I love when it’s Sale A-bration time. Enjoy a FREE product from the Sale-a-bration Brochure for EVERY $50/$100 order you place now through February 28, 2023. No limit!
Earn Reward Points quickly for a $25 Credit
When placing an order please use the current Host Code* and earn REWARD POINTS. Once you earn 10 reward points you will receive a $25 shopping credit from me. CLICK HERE for more details.
*NEWEST HOST CODE is always located on the right side of webpage midway down.
Ever Thought About Joining Stampin Up?
Sale-A-Brationis an excellent time to join Stampin’ Up! Family and my Team.
When you Stampin’ Up! You join an an Independent Demonstrator. There is only one requirement and the is meet your quarterly minimum. You can achieve this as a hobbies Demonstrator or by selling the products as a business. The choice is yours.
By becoming a Demonstrator you get early assess to all new products and even receive a discount on the product. There is a Demonstrator only Facebook page which is wonderful to see what other Demonstrators are making around the world.
When you sign up during Sale-A-Bration you can choose from three incredible options:
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine ($63 USD value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Machine ($63 USD value) + your choice of $175 USD* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175 USD* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99 USD.
*That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
I would love to have you on my Team. If you have any questions or need more information please email me at Bonnie@bonniestamps.com. I would love to share all the details. If you’re ready to sign up now then click on the button.