Fun Z-Fold Card with Plentiful Plants
Today I’m sharing Stampin’ Up! Plentiful Plants Bundle with you in this fun Z Fold Card. I enjoy all the dies and the options one can create with this bundle and designer series paper. The DSP also offers some fun fussy cutting options.
This set will remain in the 2022 Annual Catalog as separate items, the 10% bundle discount will be gone though. The Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP is retiring May 2nd as well as the Cinnamon Cider and Just Jade Cardstock while supplies last.
Let’s Get Started
- Fold card base on the score lines and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Adhere 4 strips of DSP to four-fold sections on left side of card base using one DSP for fold sections 1 & 4 and another one on sections 2 & 3.
- Adhere DSP to right side (section 5) of card base.
- Stamp greeting in Evening Evergreen Ink onto Basic White and leaves in Just Jade ink. Adhere to Just Jade card stock. Center this section and adhere to right side (section 5) of card base.
- Fold Cinnamon Cider card stock on score line and burnish with Bone Folder. Adhere DSP to each side after stamping greeting on one piece in Cajun Craze ink.
- Using the above Cinnamon Cider, adhere Stampin Seal or Tear and Tape to back side in two strips on the right side where it will attach to section 4. Lay this section directly over the Just Jade/Basic White section on right side of card base and then fold section 4 down onto tape.
- Apply tape to the back side of the Cinnamon Cider where it will attach to section 1 of card base. Close the card base so it is completely folded then fold the Cinnamon Cider over onto top of fold (section 1)
- Stamp and die cut pots and plants as desired. The table was cut out of Brass Foil with adhesive added to foil before cutting it out. Cut out 4 pots – 2 each in Cinnamon Cider and 2 in Sahara Sand. Attach 2 Sahara Sand and 1 Cinnamon Cider pot to right side under the greeting with glue dots. The pot on front left is stamped in Cajun Craze, the plant in Just Jade and adhered with a dimensional. The plant on the right-side pot was a die cut out of Evening Evergreen and adhered with glue dot.
- For the right side of Cinnamon Cider section – stamp pot in Cajun Craze. The white was trimmed from around the pot. Stamp plant in Garden Green Ink and die cut hanger out of Sahara Sand card stock. I used adhesive sheets on the Sahara Sand cardstock before cutting the hanging hanger. Add the hanger to pot and plant then adhere all to card.
- Attach Black Matte Dot to top of Sahara Sand holder. Adhere 2 Brushed Brass Butterflies as desired.
- Adhere piece of DSP to envelope flap with liquid glue around edge of flap only. Stamp a design on lower corner of envelope front.
And now you have a beautiful card featuring the Positive Thoughts Stamp Set to brighten someone’s day.
- Just Jade: 11” x 5-1/2” scored at 1-3/4”, 3-1/2”, 5-1/4” and 7”, 3″ x 3-3/4″
- Cinnamon Cider: 3-3/4” x 6” scored at 3” on the long side
- Basic White: 2-7/8” x 3-5/8”
- DSP: Bloom Where You’re Planted – two (2) 2-7/8” x 3-5/8”, 3-7/8” x 5-3/8” and four (4) 1-5/8” x 5-3/8” strips
- Scraps: Bronze Foil, Evening Evergreen, Basic White, Cinnamon Cider and Sahara Sand
- Stamps: Plentiful Plants
- Dies: Perfect Plants
- Cardstock/Paper: Just Jade, Cinnamon Cider, Basic White, Sahara Sand, Bronze Foil, Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper, Basic White Envelope
- Stampin Pads: Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Garden Green, Cajun Craze, Evening Evergreen
- Embellishments: Brushed Brass Butterflies
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Adhesive Sheets, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal, Liquid Glue
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Take Your Pick, Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Clear Blocks, Bone Folder
Current Host Code: 4WXGACVY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater of merchandise and receive a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
*****Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards. Please also check that the Current Host Code is in the box when checking out.*****
CHANGE IS BEAUTIFUL – APRIL PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Growing through life can also mean growing pains. Whether they’re climbing their career ladder or moving out for the first time—change can be simultaneously thrilling and scary—but isn’t that what makes life beautiful? Because new beginnings, after all, are simply new adventures. Let your loved ones know you’ll be there to support them through all of life’s chapters!
The Change is Beautiful kit contains enough supplies to create 9 stunning cards with a unique folding technique to commemorate moments of change. The designs are inspired by the natural cycles of change found in nature.
ABOUT THIS MONTH’S KIT
Name: Change is Beautiful:
This kit includes:
- Number of projects: 9 cards; 3 each of 3 designs; 9 envelopes
- Change is Beautiful Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Spot®
- Printed card bases
- Printed envelopes
- Printed, shaped die cuts
- Iridescent sea glass
Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo
Subscribe to the April Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 March and 10 April at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Stampin’ Up! has released the products that they are discontinuing on May 2nd. Old Favorites need to make way for new items. There are a number of stamps, dies, punches that are saying good-bye. While it is sad to see some of the items go away you can get some good buys on some of them.
As is the case every year, the 2021 – 2023 In Colors are making there exit along with all the Designer Series papers in the Annual Catalog. If you need any of these cardstocks, DSP or Ink Refills now is the time to order as these items usually go first. And don’t forget about the Embellishments.