Winter is just beginning and I’m sharing the new online exclusive Garden Meadow bundle with the gorgeous Meandering Meadows designer series paper. This paper is so pretty that making quick & simple cards are very easy to do. The Garden Meadows also has a really cool curved die that you’ll using for all type of cards.
I hope you enjoyed this introduction to the Garden Meadow set and consider adding it to your Christmas list must haves. It is now available. If you would like to order, please click on my “shop” link on the top right hand side just above the Host Code on my blog. Happy Stamping!
- Begin by folding the card base on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Layer and adhere the Designer Series Paper to the Petal Pink cardstock layer and then to card base with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting in Blueberry Bushel Ink onto White cardstock.
- Crop the greeting with the 3rd largest Tailor Made Die with the square corners.
- Fold a piece of Pecan Pie Center Stripe Ribbon in half and thread through the hole on the left side of greeting, open the ribbon at the fold and slip both ends through it, plug snug. Adhere this to card front.
- Add Adhesive-Backed Dragonflies & Birds to card front.
- For the inside, adhere a strip of the designer series paper to right side of white cardstock panel then adhere to card inside. Stamp the birds in Pecan Pie Ink to bottom right side of white cardstock.
- The envelope was completed by stamping the birds to bottom left side corner in Pecan Pie Ink. A piece of Designer Series Paper was glued to the envelope flap.
- Blueberry Bushel: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” (card base)
- Petal Pink: 4” x 5-1/4” (card front)
- Basic White: 2” x 3-1/2” (greeting), 4” x 5-1/4” (inside)
- Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8” (card front)
- Stamps: Garden Meadow
- Dies: Tailor Made Tags
- Cardstock/Paper: Blueberry Bushel, Petal Pink, Basic White, Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper
- Stampin Pads: Blueberry Bushel, Pecan Pie
- Embellishments: Adhesive-Backed Dragonflies & Birds
- Ribbon: Pecan Pie Center Stripe Ribbon
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Stampin Seal, Liquid Glue
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors
New Online Exclusive
The Best Destination Kit
Plan a crafting getaway today with the all-inclusive The Best Destination Kit! This kit lets you make nine tri-fold cards with a colorful, nostalgic, travel vibe. Resort-hopping was never so easy!
This month’s kit includes:
- Enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs
- 9 coordinating envelopes
- Best Destination Photopolymer Stamp Set
- One Gorgeous Grape Ink Spot
- Printed card bases, printed die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, and a clear block
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Coordinating colors: Balmy Blue, Boho Blue, Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo, Fresh Freesia, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Misty Moonlight, Pecan Pie, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, and Shaded Spruce
Check out this month’s Specials:
click on an image for more information…