Today I’m sharing a Stampin Up! Beary Cute wandering around Aspens Card. We are combining stamps, dies and papers from different bundles/suites to show you how to mix and match what you have. There are two cards made very similarly but each have their own personalities.
When I was making the card, the tape went on the wrong side of the designer series paper so a second card was needed. What I ended up with was 2 cards better than the original one plan. I hope you enjoy my creative mistakes. Which one do you like more, the misty moonlight or the basic white card base? Happy Stamping!
Card Directions (for the white card base)
- Cut & score the white card base as listed under cutting directions, fold on score line, burnish with Bone Folder.
- With you favorite adhesive, adhere One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Series Paper to card base front.
- Emboss the 5-1/2” x 4-1/4” white cardstock panel with the Snowflake Sky 3D embossing folder. Die cut this panel with the Oval Aspen die from the Aspen Dies. Attached the panel to card front with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the bear in Black Memento Ink onto White Cardstock. Punch out with Beary Cute Punch. Use Glue Dots to attach to card front.
- On a piece of Real Red Cardstock, heat emboss greeting from Beary Cute stamp set using VersaMark and White Embossing Powder. Die cut out with die from Labels Aglow die set. Adhere to card front with Glue Dots.
- Add 2022 – 2024 In-Color Pearl Embellishments to card front.
- For the inside, stamp saying from Very Best Occasions stamp set, in Real Red Ink onto White Cardstock. Adhere this panel to Real Red panel then adhere to card inside. Tape a piece of the extra designer series paper left over from the front piece to the left side of white cardstock.
- Don’t forget to dress your Envelope flap with a piece of Beary Christmas designer series paper. Glue piece to envelope flap and cut off excess.
- For the Misty Moonlight card, you make it the same way, only cut the critters you want to use out of the Beary Christmas Designer Series Paper. The sample was not embossed with the embossing folder and greeting was stamped in Real Red Ink. Since we used a color card base, only white cardstock was used on the inside.
- Basic White: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” (card base), 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (front panel), 3-3/4” x 5” (inside)
- Real Red: 1-1/4” x 4-1/4” (saying), 4” x 5-1/4” (inside)
- One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Series Paper: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (front panel), 5/8” x 5” (inside)
- Beary Christmas 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper: 6” x 2-1/4” (recommend measuring your envelope flap prior to cutting)
- Stamps: Beary Cute, Very Best Occasions
- Dies: Aspen Dies, Labels Aglow, Beary Cute Punch
- Cardstock/Paper: Basic White, Real Red, Misty Moonlight, One Horse Open Sleigh DSP, Beary Christmas 12” x 12” DSP
- Stampin Pads: Real Red, Memento Black, VersaMark
- Embellishments: 2022 – 2024 In-Color Pearls
- Embossing Folder: Snowflake Sky 3D embossing folder
- Heat Embossing: Basics Embossing Powders, Embossing Additions Tool Kit, Heat Tool
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Stampin Seal, Liquid Glue
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors
Warm Wishes November Paper Pumpkin Kit Hurry, Last day to order is November 10th
Light up the Christmas season with this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit! With traditional Christmas home designs and warm Christmas wishes, spread the light of Christmas with a gift box. Plus, you can get the Warm Wishes Cards & Envelopes Add-On to take your Christmas crafting even further (available while supplies last).
GIFT JOY WITH TREAT PACKAGING BOXES
This month’s kit comes with everything you need to make traditional Christmas treat packaging boxes that you can fill up with all sorts of small goodies, treats, gifts, and more. Invite your customers to subscribe so they can take part in spreading the light of Christmas around them with this kit!
OCTOBER KIT COORDINATION FOR EVEN MORE CREATIVE POSSIBILITIES!
This month’s kit coordinates with the October Home for the Holidays Paper Pumpkin Kit! If you and your customers can’t get enough of this traditional Christmas scene and need more cozy crafts, then make sure to check the October Refill’s availability and spend more time crafting this holiday season!
AN ADD-ON TO TAKE YOUR CRAFTING FURTHER
You can purchase an add-on with this month’s kit—and it’s one you won’t want to miss! The Warm Wishes Cards & Envelopes includes 20 cards and 20 coordinating envelopes you and your customers can use for even more Christmas crafting. We love the extra creative possibilities to make the season shine even brighter for the people around you!
Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box™ that offers a unique variety of paper projects for subscribers of any skill level to enjoy! These thoughtfully-themed and all-inclusive craft kits encourage Stampin’ Up! customers to explore their creativity, try new techniques, and discover their potential in papercrafting.
ABOUT THE Warm Wishes Kit
Kit Name: Warm Wishes
This kit includes:
- 8 boxes; 4 each of 2 designs
- 1 Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Spot
- Iridescent glitter accents on paper
- Precut paper pieces
- Linen thread
- Treat bags
- Warm Wishes photopolymer stamp set
- Completed box size: 4-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ (10.8 x 11.4 x 3.8 cm) and 4/1/4″ x 3-3/4″ x 1-1/2″ (10.8 x 9.5 x 3.8 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Real Red
Check out this month’s Specials:
click on an image for more information…