Today I’m sharing a classic Christmas card made with Stampin’ Up! Night Divine & Stars at Night sets. My goal was to come up with a card that would look good on a particular piece of the O Holy Night designer series paper. I believe I succeeded in this mission. You just can’t go wrong with these two sets and the designer series paper, everything comes out looking great.
What is your favorite piece of the O Holy Night Designer Series Paper? If you are like me, it’s a hard choice but I would love for you to leave a comment on my blog or on my Facebook page telling me your choice. Happy Stamping!
- Begin by folding the card base on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Layer and adhere the O Holy Night Designer Series Paper to the Basic White cardstock layer and then to card base with Dimensionals.
- Crop the manager/Creche out of White Cardstock. Adhere to card front with Foam Adhesive Strips or Dimensionals.
- Next, crop the holy family from White Cardstock and adhere to card front with Glue Dots about 2” from the bottom.
- Stamp the greeting in VersaMark Ink on Night of Navy Cardstock, after you lightly pounce paper with embossing buddy. Heat emboss with Silver Metallic Embossing Powder. Crop with Christmas Classic die then adhere to card front with Dimensionals in the middle and Glue Dots on the ends.
- Out of Silver Foil, die cut a star from the Stars at Night dies. Adhere at top of Creche/manger with a Glue dot.
- Add embellishments, Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels, to star and greeting.
- On the inside, stamp saying in Night of Navy ink on White Cardstock, then adhere to inside of card. Add a strip of designer series paper to bottom of White Cardstock.
- Finished the envelope flap with a panel of designer series paper.
- Night of Navy: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” (card base), 4-1/4” x 1-1/2” (greeting)
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4 (front), 3-7/8” x 5-1/8” (inside), 4” x 5-1/8” (cropping Creche & holy family)
- O Holy Night Designer Series Paper: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8” (front), 3-7/8” x 5/8” (inside strip)
- Silver Foil 12” x 12” Specialty Pack: Scrap (star)
- Stamps: Night Divine
- Dies: Night Divine, Stars at Night, Christmas Classics
- Cardstock/Paper: Night of Navy, Basic White, O Holy Night Designer Series Paper, Silver Foil 12” x 12” Specialty Pack
- Stampin Pads: Night of Navy, VersaMark
- Embellishments: Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels
- Heat Embossing: Metallic Embossing Powders, Embossing Additions Tool Kit, Heat Tool
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Stampin Seal, Foam Adhesive Strips
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Paper Snip Scissor
Stampin’ Up!’s Seasonal Sale – November 14-16!!!
Create more by spending less during the Seasonal Sale! Between 14–16 November, you can get select products from the 2023–2024 Annual Catalog up to 20% off. Have your eye on something from our new color collection? Don’t miss your opportunity to shop the colors you’ve been craving during this phenomenal sale!
You can stock up on supplies for all your upcoming handmade projects or embrace the season of giving and buy something for your fellow crafting enthusiasts. Make sure to act quickly on this limited time only deal!
Sales Period: November 14–16, 2023
Ordering Deadline: November 16, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (MT)
- 10% off ribbons and trims.
- 15% off inks, including pads, refills, markers, and Blends. Bundles are not included.
- 20% off papers, including card stock, specialty paper, and Designer Series Paper.
- Shop online to see the full selection of discounted products available. This is a limited time offer.
- Discounts are automatically applied when sale items are added to any order, including Starter Kits.
- Please keep in mind that due to the high volume of orders, the distribution center may fall behind our typical shipping timeframes. We will do everything we can to return to our regular service levels as quickly as possible.
- Please note: Some items may sell out due to high demand. The discount will automatically be applied to qualifying items that are in stock.
Who doesn’t enjoy a good sale… get your lists ready and place your order between Tuesday, November 14th and Thursday, November 16th. This is a wonderful time to stock up on your basic supplies.
Check out this month’s Specials:
click on an image for more information…