Christmas Lights Gate and Z-Fold Card & VIDEO
I hope you are enjoying the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Lights Bundle as much as I am. I just can’t pick a favorite set this year as there are many that I really enjoy. Today I’m sharing a Creative Fold card that I made featuring double trees on a Double Gate Z Fold, or at least that’s the name I decided on.
The Lights Aglow Designer Series Paper is just so pretty. You could easily just adhere a piece to a card base front with a greeting and have a beautiful card. But that would be too easy for a video, lol. Besides I really like this card and especially the inside. I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it.
Let’s Get Started
- Score a full piece Evening Evergreen Cardstock on the 11” side at 2-3/4” and 5-1/2”. Cut the cardstock into two 4-1/2” x 11” pieces. Fold each piece on the score lines and burnish with Bone Folder. The 2-3/4” score is a mountain fold and the 5-1/2” is a valley fold.
- Join the 2 large Evening Evergreen panels together to form one long card base. I suggest gluing them so that you have the give to line them up properly.
- Stamp the Saying from the Brightest Glow Stamp Set in Cherry Cobbler and Evening Evergreen Inks onto Very Vanilla Cardstock. Adhere piece of DSP to bottom of panel then adhere this panel to Soft Succulent Cardstock. Using your favorite adhesive adhere to inside middle of card.
- Adhere the four pieces of Designer Series Paper to slightly larger pieces of Soft Succulent Cardstock panels. Adhere these to the Card Base making sure if you two different designs of DSP to put one design on the outer panels and the other design on the inner panels.
- Stamp a Greeting in Cherry Cobbler Ink onto a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock and another Saying in Evening Evergreen Ink on Very Vanilla. Use the round die from the Labels Aglow Dies to cut out the Sayings.
- Cut 2 circle out of the Gold Glimmer paper using the 3rd largest Stylish Shapes Circle Dies. Adhere the Sayings you cut out of the Very Vanilla to this Glimmer Circles with Dimensionals. Adhere to the inner side panels on card insides.
- Cut 2 Trees out of the Gold Glimmer paper with the tree frame from the Twinkling Lights Dies.
- Cut 2 Trees out of the Designer Series Paper with the tree die with holes from the Twinkling Lights Dies. Using Glue Dots adhere the DSP Trees to the Glimmer Paper Trees. Adhere the trees to Card Front with Dimensionals.
- For Embellishments add Festive Pearls to each tree and tie bows out of Gold Satin Edge Ribbon and add one to the top of each tree.
- And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s Christmas Season.
- Evening Evergreen: (2) 4-1/4” x 11” scored at 2-3/4”, 5-1/2” on the 11” side.
- Soft Succulent: (4) 2-5/8” x 4-1/8”
- Very Vanilla: 5-1/4” x 4” for inside, 2-1/2” x 4-1/2” for circles
- Gold Glimmer: 4” x 6-1/2”
- Lights Aglow DSP: (4) 2-1/2” x 4” for 4 panels, 4” x 4-1/2” for trees, 5-1/4” x 7/8”
- Stamps: Christmas Lights, Brightest Glow
- Dies: Twinkling Lights, Label Aglow, Stylish Shapes (3rd largest)
- Cardstock/Paper: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Very Vanilla, Gold Glimmer, Lights Aglow Designer Series Paper
- Stampin Pads: Evening Evergreen, Cherry Cobbler
- Embellishments: Festive Pearls, Gold Satin Edged Ribbon
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors
Paper Pumpkin – November’s Kit
When autumn rolls around, do you start thinking about cozy Christmas crafting projects? This November, Paper Pumpkin delivers this and more with its one-of-a-kind, holiday-themed crafting experience. This festive kit includes 12 fun, sparkly gift tags and (as always!) an exclusive stamp set—plus everything you need for a successful holiday crafting experience.
SAVE TIME WITH AN ALL-INCLUSIVE CHRISTMAS TAG KIT
Our From the North Pole Kit is a great way to add a DIY touch to this year’s holiday gifting and still save so much time! This kit has everything you need to make 12 sparkling, handmade tags—without the fuss!
Need unique Christmas packaging to round out your gifting? We’ve got you covered with our exclusive North Pole Sacks add-on. Keep reading to learn more!
Subscribe to the November Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 October and 10 November at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
CURRENT HOST CODE GPJ47GQ3
Earn Reward Points quickly for a $25 Credit
When placing an order please use the current Host Code* and earn REWARD POINTS. Once you earn 10 reward points you will receive a $25 shopping credit from me. CLICK HERE for more details.
*NEWEST HOST CODE is always located on the right side of webpage midway down.
STARTER KIT PROMOTION FROM STAMPIN’ UP! OCTOBER 4th – 31st
October is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! New team members will get even MORE FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. Between 4–31 October, those who sign up can get $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up! and my team, Starlight Crafters.
STARTER KIT + PROMOTION DATE: OCTOBER 4-31, 2022
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- In addition to the amazing added value to their Starter Kit, when new team members join Stampin’ Up! they get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, they get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
- When you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. You get to share fun crafting experiences with others, have early access to new products and exclusive access to training events.
- There is no requirements to hold events, share online or sell in any way to others. You can join and simply get the awesome Starter Kit + deal and then get a minimum of a 20% discount on anything that you purchase as a Demonstrator.
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before October 4th or after October 31st will not be eligible for this offer.