The Stampin’ Up! Autumn Leaves stamp set with the All About Autumn designer series paper are perfect for making beautiful Quick & Simple Fall birthday cards. All About Autumn designer series paper should be back in stock the week of October 9th. It has been a very popular paper this season. Happy Stamping!
- Fold card base in half on the score line, burnish with Bone Folder.
- First add the cream and gold DSP panel to right side of card front with your favorite adhesive. Now add the pumpkin panel to left side.
- The Natural Wavy Trim is added next. If you have 1/8” tape then run it fully down the seam of the two panels otherwise run a line of liquid glue down the seam line. Lay wavy trim over the adhesive and let dry.
- Use the 10th largest Deckled Circle Die to cut out Pumpkin Pie Cardstock.
- Stamp the saying from the So Sincere stamp set in Pumpkin Pie Ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock. Cut out with the 11th largest Deckled Circle die. Adhere to Pumpkin Pie circle making sure to leave room around the edges to slide leaves under the very vanilla layer. Adhere to card front with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the single leaf in Crushed Curry Ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock. Stamp the leaf inner lines in Pecan Pie Ink over the crushed curry image. The double leaves were stamped in Old Olive Ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock with the leaf lines stamped in Mossy Meadow Ink. Cut out leaves with coordinating dies. Use Dimensionals to adhere the leaves, slip the small end in between the pumpkin pie and very vanilla circle layers.
- The embellishments added are the Adhesive-Backed Speckle Dots.
- To complete the inside, stamp saying from Go To Greeting in Old Olive Ink onto Very Vanilla Ink. Stamp the leaf in Pumpkin Pie Ink and the leaf lines in Cajun Craze Ink. Adhere to card inside.
- Finished the envelope with the pumpkin pie/cajun craze leaf you did on inside.
- Pumpkin Pie: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” (card base), 3” x 3” (circle)
- Very Vanilla: 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” (greeting), 3” x 4” (stamping), 4” x 5-1/4” (inside)
- All About Autumn Designer Series Paper: 1-3/4” x 5-1/2” (right card front), 2-1/2” x 5-1/2” (left card front)
- Stamps: Autumn Leaves, So Sincere, Go To Greeting
- Dies: Autumn Leaves, Deckled Circle Dies
- Cardstock/Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, All About Autumn
- Stampin Pads: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, Pecan Pie, Cajun Craze
- Embellishments: Adhesive-Backed Speckled Dies
- Ribbon: Natural Wavy Trim
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors
Night Divine Shadow Box Online Class
Just for you, I’m offering a Stampin’ Up! Night Divine Shadow Box Online Class Kit with Video Tutorial.
The O Holy Night designer series paper is just too pretty to pass up doing a shadow box for it along with the Night Divine stamps & dies.. The class kit includes a package of the O Holy Night Designer Series Paper, all die cuts and paper needed for stamping, straw and lights. Instructions are via the video. You will be given a private link to the video which I ask you not to share with others. More photos below showing the lights on. This is very hard to photograph for good pictures without reflections. Click on Button below for to order your class kit today.
My goal was to make a shadow box that you don’t have to purchase the stamp set or dies to make it. This is one kit you that allows that. Yes, I did use a stamp from the Night Divine set for the saying. You can use a stamp you already own or leave it without a saying. Plus I give you an extra set of all the die cuts in case you want to make a second one or use them with a different piece of the O Holy Night Designer Series Paper.
Cost $35 plus $12.00 shipping
Deadline to order and pay is October 7th at 5:00 p.m.
- Payment will be through PayPal.
- Shadow box available to purchase from me for an additional $16 which includes the added shipping costs.
- Items you will need to finish: Night of Navy Ink, Pecan Pie Ink, Pebbled Path Ink, Dimensionals and Tear and Tape
- Options to add on stamp, dies and/or bundle with no additional shipping charges, just the sales tax.
- Kit will be shipped in a 12″ x 12″ box to protect the designer series paper.
Check out this month’s Specials:
click on an image for more information…