The real star of this card is the Shining Brightly Designer Series Paper along with the Stampin’ Up! Stars at Night Bundle. For this technique, I demonstrate in the video, using the Shining Brightly DSP and the Stars at Night stamp bundle to make 3 unique cards at once. Each card uses the same designer series paper but have a different look according to how you cut the paper all at once for all 3 cards.
Scroll down to see more examples of the same card design from 3 other Christmas themed designer series papers. These were fun cards to make and they are fairly quick to do. This is the perfect design for making a lot of the same cards.To make these cards you will want to watch the video to see how you do it.
I hope you enjoy this method of making 3 cards at once. Happy Stamping!
- Cut your 3 designs of Designer Series to 3-3/4” x 5”. Stack all 3 pieces together and cut all 3 at the same time keeping them even. See video for cutting directions.
- Once you cut the papers separate them into 3 piles so you have one of each pattern and shape in each pile. Layout to create a 3-3/4” x 5” design.
- Glue one set of 3 to a Night of Navy Cardstock panel. Repeat till all 3 panels are made. Adhere each panel to a Very Vanilla Card Base.
- For the remaining steps repeat each one for each card.
- Take a piece of ribbon, cross lay it over, and tape to card front.
- Stamp the greeting in Night of Navy Ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock, cut out with coordinating die. Adhere over the ribbon using Dimensionals.
- Add 2 Star of Trinkets Embellishments to bottom corners of greeting.
- Stamp star collage stamp in Night of Navy Ink in the upper right hand corner and the lower left hand corner of a Very Vanilla panel. Stamp the saying in Night of Navy Ink. Adhere this panel to a Night of Navy panel. Take this new panel and adhere to inside of card.
- The envelope was finished by stamping the star collage stamp in Night of Navy Ink in the lower left hand corner.
Cutting Directions: You’ll need 3 each of all the cardstock pieces.
- Very Vanilla Thick: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” (card base),
- Very Vanilla: 3-3/4” x 5” (inside), 1-3/4” x 4” (greeting)
- Night of Navy: (2) 4” x 5-1/4” (card front & inside)
- Shining Brightly Designer Series Paper: 3 pieces that coordinate each one 3-3/4” x 5” (card front)
- Stamps: Stars At Night
- Dies: Stars At Night
- Cardstock/Paper: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla Thick, Very Vanilla, Shining Brightly Designer Series Paper
- Stampin Pads: Night of Navy
- Embellishments: Adhesive-Backed Star Trinkets
- Ribbon: Night of Navy & Gold 1/2” Glittered Ribbon
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Liquid Glue, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors
Stampin’ Up! Night Divine Shadow Box Online Class
Just for you, I’m offering a Stampin’ Up! Night Divine Shadow Box Online Class Kit with Video Tutorial.
The O Holy Night designer series paper is just too pretty to pass up doing a shadow box for it along with the Night Divine stamps & dies.. The class kit includes a package of the O Holy Night Designer Series Paper, all die cuts and paper needed for stamping, straw and lights for 2 Shadow Boxes. Instructions are via the video. You will be given a private link to the video which I ask you not to share with others. More photos below showing the lights on. This is very hard to photograph for good pictures without reflections. Click on Button below for to order your class kit today.
My goal was to make a shadow box that you don’t have to purchase the stamp set or dies to make it. This is one kit you that allows that. Yes, I did use a stamp from the Night Divine set for the saying. You can use a stamp you already own or leave it without a saying. Plus I give you an extra set of all the die cuts in case you want to make a second one or use them with a different piece of the O Holy Night Designer Series Paper.
Cost $30 plus $12.00 shipping
Deadline to order and pay is October 7th at 5:00 p.m.
- Payment will be through PayPal.
- Shadow box available to purchase from me for an additional $16 which includes the added shipping costs.
- Items you will need to finish: Night of Navy Ink, Pecan Pie Ink, Pebbled Path Ink, Dimensionals and Tear and Tape
- Options to add on stamp, dies and/or bundle with no additional shipping charges, just the sales tax.
- Kit will be shipped in a 12″ x 12″ box to protect the designer series paper.
Check out this month’s Specials:
click on an image for more information…