For a quick and simple card, we are using the Stampin’ Up! Stars at Night Embossing Folder & Night Divine stamp bundle to make a beautiful card with silver foil. This card represents what Christmas is all about, the simplicity is beautiful.
The Stars at Night Hybrid Embossing Folder makes any card beautiful and is easy to use. Heat embossing is one of my favorites things to do. Do you enjoy watching the powder melt and turn a solid color?
I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I enjoyed making and sharing it with you. Happy Stamping!
- Fold Basic White card base in half on the scoreline, burnish with Bone Folder.
- Center the Silver Foil on the Stars at Night Hybrid Embossing Folder for a portrait style card and emboss.
- Wrap the ribbon around the embossed foil and tie bow on the left side of foil. Adhere to card base with favorite adhesive.
- Rub white card stock with Embossing Buddy, stamp saying from Night Divine stamp set in VersaMark ink onto card stock. Pour Silver Embossing Powder over the VersaMark Ink, shake off excess powder. Heat with Heat Tool until the powder melts and turns color. Die cut out with Deckled Rectangle. Use Dimensionals to adhere to card front.
- Put an Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewel in the center of each star that shows on the front foil.
- To complete the inside, stamp the saying in Smoky Slate Ink onto White Cardstock. Adhere the white cardstock to a panel of Smoky Slate Cardstock and adhere to inside.
- Die cut the nativity out of Silver Foil and adhere to card inside at the bottom of white cardstock panel with Glue Dots.
- For the envelope flap, emboss Smoky Slate Cardstock with Stars at Night Hybrid Embossing Folder and glue to envelope flap. Trim off excess cardstock.
- Basic White: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” (card base), 3-1/4” x 4-1/2” (front saying), 3-3/4” x 5” (inside)
- Smoky Slate: 4” x 5-1/4” (inside), 2-1/4” x 6” (envelope flap)
- Silver Foil 12” x 12” Specialty Pack: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (front), 2-1/2” x 3-1/2” (nativity for inside)
- Stamps: Night Divine
- Dies: Stars at Night, Deckled Rectangles
- Cardstock/Paper: Basic White, Smoky Slate, Silver Foil 12” x 12” Specialty Pack
- Stampin Pads: Smoky Slate, VersaMark
- Embellishments: Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels
- Ribbon: Silver & White 1/2” Sheer Ribbon
- Embossing Folder: Stars at Night Hybrid Embossing Folder
- Heat Embossing: Metallic Embossing Powders, Embossing Additions Tool Kit, Heat Tool
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Stampin Seal, Tear-N-Tape
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Paper Snip Scissors
Check out this month’s Specials:
click on an image for more information…