Stampin’ Up! Sending Cheer stamp bundle is not just for making tags as you’ll see with these cards. The gingerbread man stamp is so adorable and it will make cute tags, only it makes really cute cards too.
I’m sharing two cards with you, both are the same lay out with there own distinctive cuteness. My directions are written for the white card base card with the three gingerbread men.
The other card is the same only two gingerbread men with the Santa hat on. I’ve listed in supplies everything used on both cards. Just the embellishments and embossing folders are the main difference.
To cover the tag hole in the Santa hat, save the red dot cut out from the tag. Put a piece of real read cardstock, about the size of a 1/4 circle or square, on a mini-dimensional, then glue the die cut dot to that real red paper making sure there is extra glue around the edges for the hat to adhere to. Next place the hat over the dot and the hole is no longer a distraction. Assemble the hat and adhere with dimensionals.
I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I enjoyed making and sharing it with you. Happy Stamping!
- Sending Cheers stamp set is a photopolymer stamp set – it is recommended to use the Stampin Pierce Mat for cushion under the cardstock for the best image possible with this stamp set. Hold stamp in place for about 5 seconds when stamping.
- Fold Basic White Thick card base in half on score line, burnish with Bone Folder.
- Emboss the White cardstock panel with the Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder, adhere to card front (I suggest using dimensionals even though my card doesn’t have them).
- Stamp 3 gingerbread men on White Cardstock with Pecan Pie Ink. For the face stamp it in Black Memento Ink. Cut out with coordinating die and cut the tag part at top of head with scissors. Adhere gingerbread men to card front with Dimensionals, starting with one on each side then the center gingerbread man last.
- Stamp the greeting in Real Red Ink onto White Cardstock. Die cut out with the smallest Nested Essential rectangle die. Attach to card front with Dimensionals.
- Next, add Adhesive-Backed Snowflake Assortment embellishments.
- For the inside of card, stamp the saying from the Rocking Horse stamp set in Real Red Ink onto White Cardstock. Stamp the berries from the Sending Cheer stamp set in Real Red Ink into the bottom corners with one berry in the corner and two on top. The holly leaves are stamped with Garden Green Ink between the two top berries.
- Adhere the White Cardstock panel onto a Real Red Cardstock panel. Attach to inside of card with favorite adhesive.
- The envelope was finished by stamping the berries and holly leaves in the bottom left hand corner and on the envelope flap just as you stamped them on card inside.
- Basic White Thick: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” (card base)
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” (card front), 3-3/4” x 5” (inside), 2-3/4” x 7-1/4” (gingerbread men & front saying)
- Real Red: 4” x 5-1/4” (inside)
- Santa Gingerbread Man: For this card you’ll need Real Red for the card base and 1-3/4” x 2-1/2” (Santa hat), Basic White 1” x 3” (Santa hat trim & ball), 4” x 5-1/4” (inside)
- Stamps: Sending Cheer, Rocking Horse (Merry Christmas stamp for inside saying)
- Dies: Sending Cheer, Nested Essentials
- Cardstock/Paper: Basic White Thick, Basic White, Real Red
- Stampin Pads: Real Red, Garden Green, Memento Black
- Embellishments: Adhesive-Backed Snowflake Assortment, Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels (Santa card)
- Embossing Folder: Snowflake Sky 3D, Christmas Tidings (Santa card)
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Mini-Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Stampin Seal, Liquid Glue
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors
WOW!!! Amazing Starter Kit Deal From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! is celebrating 35 years as the #1 stamping & crafting company and they have an amazing deal this month to join!
Two Options to Select from:
- Get 35% OFF your starter kit: pay $64.35 for $125 in products of your choice
- or Get 35% MORE FREE products, by paying $99 and selecting $168.75 in products!
Check out this month’s Specials:
click on an image for more information…