I’m busy preparing for my upcoming craft sales and thought I would share with you my Stampin’ Up! Cheers of The Season & Joy of Christmas Designer Series Paper Wine Tags. These are easy to make whenever you need to give a bottle of wine or maybe sparkling cider to someone.
I’m also giving directions for the Beary Cute wine tag in addition to the Cheers of The Season wine tag. And just think of all the possibilities you have with the stamp sets you already have. Let your imagination run wild. Happy Stamping!
Card Directions Season of Cheer
- Cut paper sizes according to cutting directions for the Cheers of The Season Tag. Score the Cherry Cobbler Cardstock paper on the 8-1/2” side at 2-1/2”. This cardstock is the base piece.
- Die cut the hole out of the top small section of base piece using the Stylish Shapes 4th largest circle die.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the large section below the score line of base piece.
- Stamp greeting in Shaded Spruce Ink at top of 2-1/2” x 4-3/4” White Cardstock panel.
- Next, stamp the Cheers Wine Glass Stamp in Real Red Ink underneath greeting.
- Add greenery around bottom of glass using Shaded Spruce Ink with the pine bough stamp from Christmas Greetings. With Dimensionals add to designer series paper.
- Color Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels with Light Sweet Sorbet Blend and add around wine glass.
Beary Cute Wine Tag Directions
- For the Beary Cute Tag cut paper sizes according to cutting directions for the Cheers Tag. Score the Balmy Blue Cardstock paper on the 8-1/2” side at 2-1/2”. This is the base piece.
- Using the Stylish Shape round dies, 4th largest, center it in the 2-1/2” x 3” section, die cut out.
- With Night of Navy Ink, stamp the greeting onto the Designer Series Paper. Adhere Designer Series Paper to base below the score line.
- Stamp the solid tree stamp in Old Olive Ink on White Cardstock. Stamp the tree greenery stamp in Mossy Meadow Ink onto the old olive tree. This is called two step stamping. Fussy cut the tree out. Using Seal adhere tree to DSP.
- Using Black Memento Ink, stamp the bear on White Cardstock. Punch out with the Beary Cute Punch. Add bear to the wine tag, just below tree with Dimensionals.
- Add some Adhesive-Backed Glitter Sequins to Tag.
- Cherry Cobbler: 3” x 8-1/2”, scored at 2-1/2” (base piece)
- Basic White: 2-1/2” x 4-3/4” (main panel)
- Joy of Christmas Designer Series Paper: 2-13/16” x 5-13/16” (adhere to base piece)
- Stamps: Cheers of The Season, Trucking Along (greeting), Beary Cute
- Dies: Stylish Shapes, Beary Cute Punch
- Cardstock/Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Basic White, Balmy Blue
- Stampin Pads: Shaded Spruce, Real Red, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Black Memento, Night of Navy
- Embellishments: Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Adhesive-Backed Glitter Sequins
- Stampin’ Blends: Light Sweet Sorbet
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Stampin Pierce Mat
Warm Wishes November Paper Pumpkin Kit
Light up the Christmas season with this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit! With traditional Christmas home designs and warm Christmas wishes, spread the light of Christmas with a gift box. Plus, you can get the Warm Wishes Cards & Envelopes Add-On to take your Christmas crafting even further (available while supplies last).
GIFT JOY WITH TREAT PACKAGING BOXES
This month’s kit comes with everything you need to make traditional Christmas treat packaging boxes that you can fill up with all sorts of small goodies, treats, gifts, and more. Invite your customers to subscribe so they can take part in spreading the light of Christmas around them with this kit!
OCTOBER KIT COORDINATION FOR EVEN MORE CREATIVE POSSIBILITIES!
This month’s kit coordinates with the October Home for the Holidays Paper Pumpkin Kit! If you and your customers can’t get enough of this traditional Christmas scene and need more cozy crafts, then make sure to check the October Refill’s availability and spend more time crafting this holiday season!
AN ADD-ON TO TAKE YOUR CRAFTING FURTHER
You can purchase an add-on with this month’s kit—and it’s one you won’t want to miss! The Warm Wishes Cards & Envelopes includes 20 cards and 20 coordinating envelopes you and your customers can use for even more Christmas crafting. We love the extra creative possibilities to make the season shine even brighter for the people around you!
Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box™ that offers a unique variety of paper projects for subscribers of any skill level to enjoy! These thoughtfully-themed and all-inclusive craft kits encourage Stampin’ Up! customers to explore their creativity, try new techniques, and discover their potential in papercrafting.
ABOUT THE Warm Wishes Kit
Kit Name: Warm Wishes
This kit includes:
- 8 boxes; 4 each of 2 designs
- 1 Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Spot
- Iridescent glitter accents on paper
- Precut paper pieces
- Linen thread
- Treat bags
- Warm Wishes photopolymer stamp set
- Completed box size: 4-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ (10.8 x 11.4 x 3.8 cm) and 4/1/4″ x 3-3/4″ x 1-1/2″ (10.8 x 9.5 x 3.8 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Real Red
Check out this month’s Specials:
click on an image for more information…