This was my first card with the new Stampin’ Up! Forever Forest Bundle for a quick & simple card. That is if you call heat embossing the greeting quick & simple. I love the way this card came together and how pretty it is in those colors. I added some Wink of Stella to the trees to give them a shimmer.
For this card I used the beautiful Winter Meadow designer series paper, the stamps from Magical Meadow stamp set and the fox from the Regal Reindeer dies. It took more time to find all the right sets than to make the card. Happy Stamping!
- Cut out the 5 largest single trees from White Cardstock. Add Wink of Stella to each tree and set aside to dry. Die cut the fox from the Regal Reindeer dies, set aside for now.
- Fold Misty Moonlight card base in half on the score line, burnish with Bone Folder.
- Using your favorite adhesive, attach the Winter Meadow designer series paper to the card front.
- Die cut the 7th largest Deckled Circle from panel of Misty Moonlight Cardstock.
- Glue the 5 trees to the circle front. Start with the biggest one in the middle. Then glue the next two largest ones with one on each side of middle tree. The smallest 2 trees will be glued on the outer edges of circle.
- Attach circle to lower portion of card front with Dimensionals.
- Heat emboss the greeting, from the Magical Meadow stamp set, in White Embossing Powder onto Misty Moonlight Cardstock. Use the 3 largest oval from the Stitched Shapes (retired) to die cut out. Adhere to top right corner of card front with Dimensionals.
- To attach the white fox cut out in step 1, use 2 Mini Dimensionals to adhere near bottom of circle.
- Time to add some embellishments using the Adhesive-Backed Glitter Sequins (not shown in my card picture)
- The inside was complete by stamping saying in Misty Moonlight Ink onto White Cardstock. Decorate the left side of panel with a strip of designer series paper. Attached panel to inside of card.
- For the envelope, glue a piece of designer series paper to envelope flap. Cut off any excess paper.
- Misty Moonlight: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” (card base), 4” x 4” (circle), 3” x 2” (greeting)
- Winter Meadow Designer Series Paper: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (front), 5/8” x 5-1/4” (inside strip), measure envelope flap for dimensions (envelope flap)
- Stamps: Magical Meadow
- Dies: Forever Forest, Reindeer Dies, Stitched Shapes
- Cardstock/Paper: Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Winter Meadow Designer Series Paper
- Stampin Pads: Misty Moonlight, VersaMark
- Embellishments: Adhesive-Backed Glitter Sequins
- Heat Embossing: Basics Embossing Powders, Embossing Additions Tool Kit, Heat Tool
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Mini Dimensionals, Stampin Seal, Liquid Glue
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors
Amazing Starter Kit Deal From Stampin’ Up!
- Offer Valid October 3rd thru 31st, 2023
- Purchase the Starter Kit HERE
- The Starter Kit includes current products OF YOUR CHOICE
- Once you purchase the starter kit, you will order as a demonstrator with a starting discount of 20% on every order!
- Be a member on my Starlight Crafters Team
- AND this is AMAZING.. don’t miss this…. by joining during this offer, you will also get to attend our November 11th OnStage (online) demonstrator event FREE!! That’s a $77 value!! You’ll automatically be sent info about how to join this online event!!
Check out this month’s Specials:
click on an image for more information…