Celebrate With Tags Christmas Tags
Continuing with Christmas in July, I used Stampin’ Up! Celebrate With Tags stamp set to make these pretty tags. It’s never to soon to start making all the handmade items we wish we had done early.
- Using the Basic White Thick, cut out two tags. One using the largest Tailor Made Tags and one using the largest Something Fancy almost rectangular shaped die. Punch a hole in the top of the something fancy tag with a hole punch.
- On the back side of each tag stamp with the “To: / From:” stamp.
- Stamp the mitten on the White Cardstock, one in Real Red and two in Starry Sky Ink. Stamp the “Be Jolly” stamp once in Real Read and once in Starry Sky Ink. If you own the Celebration Dies, cut out with coordinating dies, otherwise, fussy cut it out.
- The Reindeer Dies branch tree die is used to cut out one each in the Lost Lagoon and Pretty Peacock Soft Shimmer Speciality Paper. Adhere to the Something Fancy die cut tag with glue dots. Add red mitten with Dimensionals over the trees.
- Use the snowflake from the Celebration Dies to cut 3 out of the Boho Blue 2023 – 2025 Luster Speciality Paper and 2 out of Vellum Cardstock. Adhere to Taylor Tag cut out with glue dots. Using glue dots or seal attach one Starry Sky mitten on top of the other, off center. Adhere to tag front over snowflakes with Dimensionals.
- With Glue Dots, add the “Be Jolly” on each tag over mitten. Add embellishments and ribbon to complete tags.
CLICK ON PDF PHOTO TO PRINT DIRECTIONS
Tag Recipe – Celebrate With Tags
- Basic White Thick: 4-3/4” x 4-1/4” (2 tags)
- Basic White: 3” x 6” (stamping)
- Soft Shimmer Speciality Paper: Lost Lagoon and Pretty Peacock scraps
- 2023 – 2025 In Color Luster Speciality Paper: Boho Blue scraps
- Vellum Cardstock: scraps
- Stamps: Celebrate with Tags
- Dies: Tailor Made Tags, Something Fancy Dies, Celebration Dies (retired), Reindeer Dies
- Cardstock/Paper: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Soft Shimmer 12” x 12” Speciality paper, 2023 – 2025 In Color Luster Speciality Paper, Vellum Cardstock
- Stampin Pads: Real Red, Starry Sky, Shaded Spruce
- Embellishments: Adhesive Backed Sequins Trio, 2022 – 2024 In Color Pearls
- Ribbon: 1/4” Organza Whisper White Ribbon (retired), 1/8” Starry Sky Metallic Woven Ribbon
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Paper Snip Scissors
December 2023 Paper Pumpkin Kit!
Send a wish to all your loved ones with the December Paper Pumpkin Kit! It comes with nine card fronts, three each of three designs, and nine coordinating envelopes. It has paper pieces detailed with gold foil, embellishments, an all-occasion stamp set, and an acetate box where you can store your finished cards! You can gift the kit itself or the finished product in the acetate box; either way, it’s the perfect last minute gift for any occasion.
The All the Best Paper Pumpkin Kit comes with an acetate box that fits your finished cards and envelopes! This makes easy storage of a finished product or allows you to gift your cards to someone. The kit also comes with a belly-band, so you can add your own personal touch to the box. Subscribe by 10 December to make a handmade gift for those you love.
GOLD FOIL DETAILS
The paper pieces in the December Paper Pumpkin kit have gold foil detailing. Whether it’s an elegant boarder, or woven into the floral artwork, it’s a detail that will surely catch your recipient’s eye! It’s the perfect way to take any paper craft to the next level.
HAND DRAWN ARTWORK
The beauty of the December Paper Pumpkin Kit lies in the hand drawn artwork. The bright blue skies and elegant yellow flowers compliment the different design elements perfectly. It’s a simple yet sophistacted design that will catch any recipient’s eye!
Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box™ that offers a unique variety of paper projects for subscribers of any skill level to enjoy! These thoughtfully-themed and all-inclusive craft kits encourage Stampin’ Up! customers to explore their creativity, try new techniques, and discover their potential in papercrafting.
ABOUT THE All The Best Kit
Kit Name: Warm Wishes
This kit includes:
- 9 cards; 3 each of 3 designs.
- 9 coordinating envelopes.
- 1 Acetate box to fit cards and envelopes from the kit.
- 1 Pebbled Path Stampin’ Spot.
- 1 photopolymer stamp set.
- Specialty gold foil die cuts.
- Enough adhesive to finish the project.
- Finished card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Crushed Curry, gold foil, Old Olive, Pebbled Path
WHAT IS PAPER PUMPKIN
A MONTHLY CRAFTING SUBSCRIPTION
If you’re looking for a fun and simple creative outlet paper crafting might be your best option! It’s fun, creative, and handmade projects bring joy to you and to others. And nothing makes paper crafting as fun, easy, and creative as Paper Pumpkin!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN A CRAFT BOX
One issue crafters often run into is feeling overwhelmed by their project. Lack of inspiration, proper supplies and crafty know-how might discourage you from even starting a project and unlocking your creative potential!
This never happens with a craft subscription box from Paper Pumpkin. That’s because everything you need for your project is included in your monthly art box. All you have to do is open it up and get started. You’ll be able to make cards, treat bags, gift boxes and so much more with your monthly art box subscription.
BUILD YOUR STAMP COLLECTION
Among the items in each Paper Pumpkin monthly craft kit is a reusable rubber stamp. So after you’re done creating your monthly craft, you’ll have a valuable stamp to add to your collection. You even get a free clear stamping block with your first craft box. Plus, you get a different color ink pad every month as well.
PRINT & VIDEO INSTRUCTION MAKE CRAFTING EASY
Even the craftiest among us worry that we’ll have trouble understanding how to do a project, or that we’ll make a mistake. You never have to worry about that with Paper Pumpkin! That’s because not only does each monthly arts and crafts box come with clear, easy-to-understand printed instructions, but we also upload a video to YouTube so you can watch a professional guide you through the craft.
KIDS CAN HELP WITH MONTHLY CRAFT KITS
Although Paper Pumpkin makes craft boxes for adults, they can be fun for the whole family! Use your monthly craft box subscription to introduce your kids to a fun and creative outlet. It’s truly a gift to instill a love of crafting and creativity in kids. You’ll be thrilled to see how their skills grow over time. One day your kids might have their own monthly craft subscription box!
GET STARTED WITH YOUR MONTHLY CRAFT BOX NOW
Paper Pumpkin is known for having some of the best art subscription boxes available. Subscribe today and see for yourself!