He’s The Man Fun Fold Card & Video
Do you have Designer Series Paper on hand but not a stamp set that matches really well? That was my dilemma today and I needed a Father’s Day Card. I have some of the “He’s The Man” DSP from the Annual Catalog but not the “He’s All That” stamp set that goes with it. I also had an idea for a Fun Fold Card that I wanted to make. My Supply of masculine stamp sets is also not exactly overflowing. The card I’m sharing with you today is made from the He’s The Man Designer Series Paper and the retired Geared Up Garage Bundle. My purpose is to show you how you can take an older set and make it work with a new paper. The car in this card is one of 2 pages of punch outs that are included with the Designer Series Paper. Attached just below is a short video that will show you how to cut and fold this Fun Fold Card. I hope you enjoy the card and the fun fold.
Let’s Get Started
- Take a full sheet (8-1/2” x 11”) of Cajun Craze Cardstock and score on the long side at 5-1/2”, turn and score on the short side at 4-1/4”. Using your Paper Trimmer cut out the bottom left-hand corner on the score lines. Fold the bottom right piece up then fold the left side over (this left side I’ll refer to as card front and/or left flap). Burnish the score lines with you Bone Folder.
- Adhere the DSP to card front making sure that whatever adhesive you use it only applied at or near the edges, you DO NOT want to glue/tape the center. You now want to open this left flap and using the 4th largest Deckle Rectangle Die, center it on the left flap and cut it out. Take the cardstock piece you just cut out and emboss with the Time-worm 3D Embossing Folder (you will not be using the DSP piece on this card).
- Adhere piece of DSP to the underneath side of the bottom right flap.
- Close the card. Add tape to the backside of the piece of Cardstock you had cut out and Embossed. Fit the cardstock into the hole where you cut it out from and adhere it to the right flap you just put the DSP on.
- Open the card up and adhere DSP to both flaps/panels on the right side of the card.
- Using the 3rd and 5th largest Deckle Rectangle Dies cut out your Very Vanilla Cardstock. Stamp your sentiment to the largest Vanilla rectangle cut out in Cajun Craze Ink and then adhere to top inside right panel/flap. Using Dimensionals adhere the car from the sheet with punch outs.
- The smaller of the two Very Vanilla panels goes on the lower right flap. Embellish with 3 Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots.
- With the Card completely closed use the Geared-Up Garage Dies to cut out the gears in Sahara Sand Cardstock. Adhere to the Cajun Craze embossed panel (your window piece). Using White Embossing Powder emboss your Greeting on Basic Black Cardstock and adhere it over the gears with Dimensionals.
- Add a piece of DSP to the back Envelope flap.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
- Cajun Craze: 8-1/2” x 11”, score on the short side at 4-1/4” and on the long side at 5- 1/2”. Cut out the bottom left corner, the rest is your Card Base
- Very Vanilla: 3-3/4” x 2-1/2”, 4-3/4” x 3-1/2”
- Basic Black: Scrap
- Sahara Sand: 4-1/4” x 3”
- He’s The Man DSP: 4” x 5-1/2” (4)
- Stamps: Geared Up Garage (Retired)
- Dies: Deckled Rectangle Dies, Garage Geared Dies (Retired)
- Embossing Folder: Timeworn Type 3D
- Cardstock/Paper: Cajun Craze, Basic Black, Sahara Sand, He’s The Man Designer Series Paper
- Stampin Pads: Cajun Craze
- Others: Stampin Emboss Powders – Basics (Black, Clear & White)
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Heat Tool, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder
Current Host Code: 32NZS3CH
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater of merchandise and receive a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
*****Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards. Please also check that the Current Host Code is in the box when checking out.*****
PAPER PUMPKIN – SENDING GOOD THOUGHTS
“Seas” the day and set sail with across the ocean the Sending Good Thoughts Paper Pumpkin Kit! With beautifully designed nautical imagery, a fun message in a bottle motif, and sentiments that are “shore” to please, this month’s kit is full of warmth and fun.
SEA IF YOU KNOW PAPER PUMPKIN QUIZ
With this month’s kit, we’ve created a fun game to “sea” how well you know Paper Pumpkin! The Sea if You Know Paper Pumpkin quiz is a simple multiple choice quiz that, once completed, will enter active Paper Pumpkin subscribers into a draw to win a 1-month prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription code! And don’t worry, the quiz isn’t scored. You don’t need 100% correct to be entered. Just enter the same email that is connected to your active Paper Pumpkin subscription. This is a perfect time to enter as rumor has it that August’s Paper Pumpkin kit includes a free gift!
ADVENTUROUS NAUTICAL THEME FOR EVERYONE
The Sending Good Thoughts Paper Pumpkin Kit not only has beautiful cards with gorgeous dry embossing, but the nautical design is appealing to everyone! Send your well wishes to father’s, brother’s, sister’s and friends who love setting sail on the ocean. Plus, the message in a bottle motif is great fun for kids who love a little bit of mystery!